idontwannabeyouanymore - •Chan•

"Don't be that way, fall apart twice a day."

A deep sigh left Chan's mouth once again as he held his song book in his hand, while he stared at the stars. While he had the boys, while he had his family and other Friends, he wanted to be in love.

He needed that other person to complete him, it was a weird feeling; craving love. But he liked it.

"I just wish, you could feel what you say."

He had strong feelings for this one person endlessly for a while. Was he scared to approach them? No. Was he scared that they would reject him? Definitely.

"Show never tell. But I know you too well."

He closed the book and picked up his phone from the ground beside him.

"Are you awake?" He typed, his thumb hovering over the send button

"Of course Channie 🙂"

The reply gave him butterflies, even a simple text such as that made his feelings stronger.

"I need to tell you something."

"Of course. Anything."

"I really like you..."

The reply took longer than he expected. The "read" icon stayed at the bottom of the message for almost 5 minutes.

"If tear drops could be bottled, there'd be swimming pools filled by models."

Chan felt less and less confident every second that went by. Repeating the same phrase over and over again in his head.

"You just had to confess didn't you?"

"Chan I'm flattered but I don't know what to say."

"If I love you was a promise, would you break it if you're honest?"

"You don't feel the same way?"

"Tell the mirror what you know she's heard before."

"I don't think I ever could"

"I understand "

"I don't wanna be you, anymore.'

Chan shut his phone off and stared at the city lights below the hill. That feeling of wanting love still lingered and he hated it. He couldn't want them anymore, but he still did.

The rejection didn't stop his feelings and he hated it. They were his soulmate but he wasn't theirs.