Hold On Tighter To Me - Hwang Hyunjin

Requested Angst By Woozi_Minghao ♥️

--------

Even though me and hyunjin had been broken up for almost 4 months, i still had that small bit of love left for him. We ended it as friends, because we got along to well to just cut it off completely. But every night I still lay awake thinking about our memories and what we used to to be.

3:18 AM

"Stop laughing at me." Hyunjin glared. I smiled at him through the phone as he applied a face mask. "I'm sorry but your face looks a little stiff there kiddo." I laughed. He rolled his eyes and continued running the brush over his smooth skin. Hyunjin was away on tour with the boys, and we would FaceTime after every show. This was his second to last one and he'd be home in no time. "I love you Hyunjin, but I should get going. It's late." I spoke up. He looked at the camera and gave me a sad look. "Okay baby, goodnight. See you soon." He hung up.

12:00 PM

"Okay so be honest, is water wet?" Hyunjin asked as we laid on the couch watching Monsters Inc. "What?" I laughed. "You know, water makes things wet, but is water by itself....wet?" He said. "Um...water is water hyunjin. I don't know." He sighed. "You're no help."

4:18 PM

The rain outside was pouring, and it's sounded like bullets hitting my apartment roof. I could hear my heart beat pounding in my ears, almost as if someone was banging a drum right behind my head. I didn't hate rain, infact I found it sort of soothing. But today was different. My head tucked in between my legs as I waited for it all to stop. Until I felt a hand on my shoulder. Looking up, I stared straight into hyunjin's eyes. He looked worried, but comforted me through the storm by singing and telling stupid jokes.

1:02 AM

Sniffles were the only sound that could be heard in our bedroom. Hyunjin had proposed the idea that we break up because he felt like he wasn't giving me enough attention, and he couldn't balance his career and relationship. "I'm not gonna chase after you Hyunjin. If this is what you want then it's final." I said shakily. He nodded and reached out for a hug. Knowing this was the last time I'd ever be able to be with him like this i took my chance. "You know I'd never thought this day would come." He chuckled softly. "I always thought we'd be together forever." He continued. Tears kept falling and all I wanted to do was keep him here. "Me too." I replied. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too...."

12:22 PM

I was scrolling through Twitter looking at posts about other groups when a text message popped up on the top of my phone.

Hwang Hyunjin: I miss you....