Prologue

"You will do it. You have to teach me. I will make you do it." He took a step toward me. She didn't stepped back,  she was not afraid, ready for anything.

"You can not froce me to -" she was cut off briskly.

"I will inform the Principal that you have caused another plight. And he will blindly accept it. And threw you out of his college." His smug smile glistening under the tube light as he threatened her.

"You will not do -" He stepped back, making measurable distance between them. Her muscle breathed out instantly, which were stiff from closeness. 

"Why wouldn't I? And you are already a transfer student. You might have no career ahead." He rolled his shoulders in a lazy shrug.

He really have lost his sanity.

"Do you really think, that I will be terrified with your empty threats." She narrowed her eyes at him. Hand crossed over her chest.

"Never! I have went through hell. And I can start from scratches again." Anger rang off her skin in waves, her fuming form making her lose control, and that's what he want, a reaction.

He grabbed her arm, pushed her back with the froce of a stone, she stumbled back, fumbling step into each other, preventing her from embracing the polished floor.

You are stronger than this. the voice inside never stopped.

"You have not even witnessed hell. Blue. But if  you walk pass me, ignore my demand again, I will make sure that you engross every part of it, Blue." He warned her, but didn't know what she had faced, raging words from a teenage boy meant nothing to her.

"I dare you Damon!" with that said she left the room. Once again initiating a war.

○○○•○•○•○•○•○○•○•○•○○•

Alina's fate have never been in good terms with her, but she have learnt to flow through thick and thin. No matter what happened in her bumpy ride, she didn't let go of the bright ray of hope.

Damon lives a painful life. No one can see his mesrible life. No one can see him, no one can listen the true him, he had made walls, except for a girl with cloth on her head, how came floundering in his life. With a promise of stay.

°•°•°•°•°

It is my first book. So , nicely point out my grammatical mistakes, if you want.

And vote, comment and let me know your point of views.......

Allah Hafiz

~V.A