chap no 21: I am hurt.

Prayer, prayer, prayer. It always comes first.

Enjoy.

***************

Damon's pov:

I got up from bed and started getting dressed, once I was dressed I glimpse back. "Thanks." I said to the girl laying on the bed, black sheet covered her naked body.

"Wait , wait." She came darting to me, with one hand she hold cover over her body and with other my arm.
"I was thinking that... We should hang out sometime?" She looked nervous.

"Listen.... whatever your name is. I don't think it's a good idea." I turned to walk out.

"But we just had-" she wouldn't complete her sentence as I cut her off.

"I can give you nothing after what had happened. But at still I said thanks. But look at you, ungreatfull woman. Still grumbling."

"Damon I thought we were a thing." She was on the edge of crying.

"It is I and you. Never we. Now move I have other things to do than you." I winked at her and slammed the door shut.

"Damon atlest you can say thanks to them. Man. You can become less of a douchebag." Kyle's words rings in my mind, I shrugged. At least I tried.

********************

I was sitting on the bench, waiting for Alex and kyle. I hold the cigarette between my lips and took a long puff.

A wind of memories blow mixed
with several emotions. Anger, regret, hatred, and love for her.

My mavi

I hate her, I hate her for making my life like this, I live less but die everytime when the wave of memory hit me. It's all her fault.
I even loathe her existance.

I was drowned again in her venomous memories.

Today again I sneeked into her room, when all of them left for a grant party, dad said that it was very important. As it was essential so he didn't want to embarrass himself by taking me with him.

I couldn't find mom anywhere, no one was at home. So I came here, in the 'black hole'. But it is not black anymore as her brightest smile illuminates my dark world.

I opened the door, she was at the corner of the room. Her head held in her legs, hiding herself from the darkness of my world. The world which is poisoning her sanity day by day. Draining her life minute by minute. But for how long will she be able to save herself.

I hiked toward her, I hissed on my way to her because my left leg was badly injuried from the 'Lesson for misbehaving.' that I got yesterday. I didn't know how but my father found out that I sneeked into her room.

She sensed someone's presence and began to form a ball. She was shaking very badly. "No... No. No. No." Her muffled cries were audible to me. I limbed my way to her.

"Hey it's me." I touched her bare shoulder, her clothes were torn from random places from where her cuts were visible.

She peeked up. A smile found it's way on her face. As she unrolled herself, rushed to me and captured me in with her delicated arms, giving me a hug. I stumbled a bit, shocked But I didn't hugged her back. I felt so many emotions in me, which were coming to the surface. I didn't even know that they existed.

I felt loved. At that specific moment, a peculiar wave of emotions hit me and I was on the verge of the highest peck of love. One more hit and i would fell.