chapter no 4: Warnings

ALINA'S POV:

I got ready for my college. I looked at myself in the mirror. I don't have that soft smile on my face anymore. I tried to smile but it was fake.

"Smiling is sunnah... smiling is sunnah." I repeated these words so that I would get myself out of my inner darkness.

I was wearing long dark blue skirt and lose white shirt. I prefer wearing lose clothes , which would not reveal my body curves. And dark blue hijab.

The hostel and college were not far away from each other, only five minutes walk.

I entered college. When I saw Caroline , waiting for me I waved at her she did too. "Someone is in a good mode today." She stated as I had soft smile plastered on my face.

"What makes you think that ?" I asked her. While walking toward my locker.

"Don't act in front of me. You can let me everything. How was your night? What did you guys do. Well he was angry with you the last time you met him. Cause you kno-"

"Wait, wait!" I interrupted her on going train. "First of all how can you talk nonstop. Like you didn't even wait to caught a breath." I questioned her with wide eyes.

She rolled her eyes but still smiles and ran her hands through her blonde hairs. "Not everyone is a trutle like you" she sarcastically replied, which I completely ignored.

"Second of all, what do you mean 'who was your night?'" I air quoted and continued "....and about whom are you talking? I have no idea."

Caroline opened her mouth to say something but still I was going to continue again, but someone interrupted me "She is talking about Damon. you ugly s***." She yelled at me, pointing her finger at me.

Few students already gathered around to see the drama, which is going to be the headlines of their rumors.

"You got a room near him but that doesn't mean that you got him. He is just mine. And keep your ugly face away from him. " she said firmly, As if she was warning me. I was astonished by her words like really what was that!

She was about to leave "Mind your own business. Will You?" I rejoined in the same tone.

"You are none to give me advice." She taken back by my words, I was also not expecting it myself.

"And by the look. " I observed her from head to toe. She was wearing short dress which reveals her legs and curves as it fit her tightly and hugged her body at certain places.

"You look like a s*** to me."

Her mouth was hang open she was surprised by my outburst. I walked past her. " How did you do that?"

Caroline asked. "Do what?" I asked her "Talked to her like that. She is captain of cheer leader team. And very bad bully, I must add. She is one of Damon's friend" she finished, she suits with him, they both are alike.

"I am not all scared of bullies. You know because of this " I pointed toward my scarf " I am used to it
And it is a bit fun" I said grinning at her.

While she gave me a confused face "you will see it later" I like to get on people's nerves by stating calm and ignoring them.

*********************

I entered my English class it was with Caroline so I was happy about but he will be also here.

We took our seat at back. Damon entered class, he was with his friend laughing as to gain everyone's attention. His eye analysis the whole and stopped at me. Mischievous smirk plastered on his face.

They passed every Desk until reached my desk and sit to next desk.

They were laughing and talking loudly even the entire class could hear them.

"So, Damon I heard the new girl doesn't follow your rules." One of the boy said who had blonde hair and dark brown eyes.

" Yeah , I think she need to learn her lesson. " another boy said who had dark brown hair a bit wavy and light brown eyes.

" That little brat needs to whom she is messing with me." Jessica said with smirk on her face.

My hands turn into fist. This girl she is getting on my nerves. What is her problem. I felt a bubble of anger raising in me. I clenched my jaws.

Caroline seem scared. She grab my hand and squeeze it.

"They are always rude don't worry." She said with a slight smile.

"Carly trust me I can handle anything." I assured her.

Just words, how bad that can hurt.

"She just another lame looser. Who seeks for attention and nothing more." A masculine voice spoke.

I was wrong their words hurt as hell. Each word pierced through my heart, I was blamed for no reason. It happens so frequently, but I never get used to it. Every time I felt like new wounds are made, cutting down my self esteem.

Teacher enter the class the voices lowered. Now I don't have to listen them anymore. It is real hard to control my anger, but I am learning.

Teacher said that tomorrow everyone will submitte assignment about some Grammer work.

Everyone gasped and started whispering "I don't like assignment. They are boring. But Ms. Bella. Will never hear a accuse." Caroline said frustrated.

"You don't like Grammer." I pointed out the obvious while taking out my things.

"How do you know? I am a grammastics person." She said with a wired face.

"And what is that suppose to mean?" I was smiling I know she is going to say something stupid. Which is probably made up from her imaginative mind. She is full of life and optimistic. She never forget to bring a smile on other's face no matter, if she have to go neck or nothing for it.

"Whenever I talk about Grammer I feel my skin is burning and have billion scars on it. I feel like I am a little running mouse and Grammer is a big elephant.... No wait. A big dragon" I chuckles at her, Seriously how can anyone hate something so much.

"You are laughing at me " she pouted.

"What if I die because of this?" I chuckled more and she did too. She is so funny.

When the bell rang everyone was leaving. But to my fortune, all four of them Jessica, Damon, and the other two stood in front of class.

"Everyone. leave. Except the scarfy girl." Damon said firmly. "leave now!" he shouted. I nodded at Carly. So she left

It was only five of us in the class. Damon was right in front of me while the other three walk in circle around me observing me from head to toe.

I had a neutral face while smirks on their face.

"So towel head what's your problem."

"You got some bad attitude. "

"You need to learn some manner."

"Before we break your skull to feed some sense in it."

"You ugly face. You are going to be in a big trouble if you don't listen."

They said one by one while pushing poking and mocking their word on me. I stayed neutral with no emotions whatsoever.

Damon didn't spell even a single word and just started at me with a smirk. What is his problem.

Then they began to leave but he was still there "see you latter Blue." Really he is way too complicated. He call me with cute nickname. And want to bully me as well.

************************

Assalamu alikum! Invisible readers!
How was the chap? What do think about Alina so far? What will happen next?

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow.

-V.A