two: blood sweat and tears

"my blood sweat and tears, my last dance. take it all.

CHAPTER TWO

kiss me on the lips lips, this is a secret between the two of us

kiss me on the lips lips, this is a secret between the two of us."

Jungkook glares at his best friend who walks ahead of him. He mutters under his breath, asshole.

Taehyung is a persuasive man and Jungkook hates it. "Stop being a loner. We're going to start university soon and we need to make new friends." Is what he said to the younger one.

Jungkook argued. "I do have friends! You ... Hoseok and-"

"Well, let's go make some more and what the hell Jungkook, get laid." Is the last thing Taehyung said before they left his apartment.

Get laid?- Jungkook thought and cringed.

Now they're walking to the party which Taehyung texted everyone about. Its meant to be a very popular party where everyone attends, even from different areas in town. It wasn't neighbourly. Jungkook doesn't see how he fits into any of it. The poor boy has no idea what to expect, who's party it was either, except for the fact that the person's name begins with an E.

"Is Hoseok coming?"

"Maybe, after he cleans up his dance studio."

The dance studio is another one of Jungkook's homes. Jungkook's way to escape is through dance. The fact that his friend owns a dance studio, is a dance god, makes it ten times better. Hoseok has taught him all he knows and he's grateful.

Jungkook walks faster to keep up with Taehyung's steps. The boy is eager to get there with his hands tucked in the pockets of his baggy trousers, his new mullet on show. Taehyung looks like he's going to a fancy dinner. In contrast, Jungkook looks like the opposite. His fashion sense has always been different to Taehyung's and he went for a simple, all black outfit.

They walk side by side and the house eventually comes into view.

Jungkook wants to go home.

As soon as he sees the squared windows illuminated by lights, the loud music jumping off the walls that you can physically feel and the chatter of noises, he is reminded why he doesn't like parties.

Taehyung senses his nervousness and pushes him forward. "Trust me. We're going to have fun." He tries to reassure him.

Jungkook hopes that the boy isn't lying. He decides to shake his shoulders, suck it up, ignore the anxiety and follow Taehyung into the big, crowded house.