nineteen: paradise

"it's alright to not have a dream. if you have moments where you feel happiness for a while.

CHAPTER NINETEEN

to have a dream, to grasp a dream

to have a dream, to grasp a dream. to breathe, is sometimes too much to handle."

Jungkook is glad spring has arrived and winter has left.

He finds it more bearable to wake up in the morning and go outside, greet his dad in the morning without mumbling whatever. It's more easier to sit through long lectures and classes. Everyone's mood seems to have shift to a much happier, positive one due to the sun.

Like Taehyung who drags Jungkook to the park on the weekends, visit dog cafes and he loves to spring clean, he's finally sorted out his apartment. Jin who wants to eat ice cream everyday. Shira who wants to sleep all day (which is normal, no matter the season) and lively Hoseok who opens the huge windows in his airy studio, even if it's still minus degrees outside.

Jimin's pink hair is still welcoming and bright, bangs growing longer over his eyes and it goes well with the season of spring (Elianna once clipped a daisy in his hair and he wore it for the entire day, looking marvellous). He's sitting in their vacant class beside Jungkook, his sleeves over his hands because he's freezing cold.

Elianna sits on Jungkook's other side with her rings out on the table. She's so bored that she's sorting them out, taking them off her fingers and putting them back on. Jungkook takes a look at her and once again, she's all he wants to look at for the rest of his life. It's cheesy, he knows but that's the thought that runs through his mind when he takes in her appearance today. Dark straight hair today, rough outer appearance, golden skin which he always admires and charcoal boots.

But it's not just that. Her personality is another thing he finds so unique. She's funny, honest and engaging, he wants to call her his but he's too afraid, too nervous of her answer. He can't handle rejection.

Jungkook likes to think that maybe it's not unrequited love. Elianna seems to show some sort of affection towards him. He can tell from her opening up to him, being more patient and calm, her not smoking anymore because he told her he doesn't like it, her touches, her grazing his hand in class on purpose, her surprising him from behind by wrapping her arms around his waist, her sorting out his dim hair, taking her time through sieving her fingers through it after they have sex and her lying on his chest.

Jungkook's thoughts are interrupted when the unfamiliar girl in front of the trio turns around.

Elianna immediately holds a frown and Jimin is clueless.

The girl who's name no one knows but Jungkook decides to name her silver hair girl. "Hey Jungkook, do you want to hang out .. I heard you're exclusive." She says, a flirtatious look on her round face.