five: hold me tight

"now trust me, hold me once again
so I can feel you, hold me.

CHAPTER FIVE

your expression which became colder

your expression which became colder. instead of words, I'll speak everything like this. farewell, like the rising tide."

Message to dad:
I'll be staying at tae's tonight

Message from dad:
That's ok make sure you eat

Message to dad:
will do dad see u soon

Jungkook used to be close with his dad. Things changed and time passed and he realised that, although it makes him look like a terrible son, he'd rather spend time with his friends. His dad never had time for him anyway, work was his main priority.

But Jungkook and his dad usually have dinner every night, sit at the table together and that's enough for Jungkook. To simply have his dad as his guardian is nice.

So after Jungkook and Taehyung finish a Taehyung made meal that consisted of noodles and chicken, they get ready to leave.

Taehyung leaves his arm wrapped around Jungkook's shoulders as they walk into the house. Taehyung was glad his best friend came out more, went to parties, even though it was obviously for a girl.

Jungkook takes in the atmosphere of the party. It's becoming something he's growing used to. The stench of alcohol, the faint smoke, the endless amount of people. He doesn't know if it's a good thing or not. But he's stepping out of his comfort zone a lot nowadays.

He looks around. The bangs of his ebony hair are growing too long and he has to keep moving them out of his face every few seconds. He wonders how Taehyung can see with his long bangs.

Jungkook and Taehyung make their way through the sweaty crowds, to get to the basement. Jungkook keeps his hands in his pockets, trying not to touch anyone he walks past and Taehyung mentions how he's hard to find in a crowd because he's dressed in all black.

Jungkook finishes coming down the staircase and is about to follow Taehyung until a huge, wild figure bumps into him, nearly knocking him over. The man is clearly excited and tipsy because he grabs Jungkook's shoulders and shakes him hysterically.

Jungkook's eyes widen as he takes in the figures face. It's the boy who blows kisses at everyone and had Elianna's legs on his lap. He doesn't know what to say. He doesn't know the man who's hair matches his, who's neck is just as long as his height, but Jungkook just knows he doesn't like him.

The boy grins and shock covers his face immediately. "Hyung! Hello, how is your cute self doing?" He blows him a kiss and leaves, his shoulder bumping into his, leaving Jungkook frozen.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung who's waiting for him, a few steps away. His best friends hand covers his mouth as giggles erupt from him. "That's Jin. He's crazy, he even called you hyung. He doesn't know what day it is." He mentions.

Jungkook shakes his head with a slight scoff. Jin is his name. He looks like a wild one. "Hm, it's nice being called hyung for once." Since he's usually the youngest.

Jungkook ends up bumping into someone else, shortly after being traumatised by Jin. It's the girl with the hijab who once again, looks just as tired as him.

She apologises, her voice clear for him to hear. He nods and says it's okay. She doesn't spare him a single glance and walks away.

"And that's Shira." Taehyung appears and grabs him as they walk.

"Her and Jin are two of Elianna's closest friends." Taehyung confirms as he looks around the room, looking for the host of the party. Shira must be Elianna's best friend. They're opposites which must be why they fit perfectly together. Jin on the other hand, Jungkook doesn't know if he's Elianna's boyfriend or not.

He's too afraid to ask so he continues to look around the room. It's been a week and he's back, wondering where Elianna is.

But then he sees her and he wishes he never came.

The sight of her sat on a boy's lap, her arms around his neck as she maintains eye contact with him makes him want to scream at her because she knows. The intense eye contact between the two of them as she sits there, unbothered by his emotions makes him want to wish he never kissed her.

The turtleneck he's wearing adds to the suffocating feeling in his throat. He mutters to Taehyung he's going home, not giving his best friend a chance to answer. Jungkook walks away, a little sad and a little disappointed.

bonus:

why does he look so mad and why am i here for it

short chapter for you loves but i hope you enjoyed it anyway

tell me your opinions on elianna and what do you think is going to happen in the book?

have a lovely day/night

thank you for all the support- views, votes and my favourite comments .. i am so thankful. the fact that people take time out to read, comment or vote, means a lot to me and makes me want to publish all the chapters i have already wrote lol

A.