eighteen: outro her

"I was just one of those people. didn't even believe in true love. just said I wanted to be in love like a habit. but I found myself. the whole new myself.

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

maybe I'm your truth and your lie

maybe I'm your truth and your lie. maybe I'm your love and hate. maybe I'm your enemy and friend. your heaven and hell, your pride and embarrassment."

Elianna keeps her eyes down as she makes her way into class.

She hates getting stern looks every time she's late. It's like people have this magical talent of giving dirty looks to everyone.

Elianna makes her way to the middle of the steps and she sighs when realising Jimin is sat in the middle seat, meaning she can't sit next to Jungkook. She sits down, patting Jimin's crouched back, he seems to be intrigued by the paper in front of him, it's a marked paper from their teacher.

Elianna ignores how Jimin doesn't greet her or even look up at her. She really needs an eye smile from him to get her through the day. He continues to look at the paper instead of usually shooting her a cheerful smile. She knows something is wrong which is why she leans back and looks at her lover.

Her lover, she wishes.

Elianna tries to get Jungkook's attention but he's oblivious to her fake coughs and loud whispers of Kookie. He has his mouth open, lost, his eyes on their teacher and a pen in his hand as he writes nothing down on his notepad. It seems like one thing is going into his ear and coming out of the other.

Eventually Jungkook's bronze eyes turn towards her and they sparkle. They freaking sparkle. They're so dark and Elianna has to stop herself from getting lost in them because she ends up taking in everything about his eyes like his eyelashes, his dark pupils and how they look when he smiles. He looks at her and notices the anxious look on her face so he raises his brows.

Elianna eyes the pink haired boy (who got a fresh haircut) who's seated in between them. Jimin is looking ahead now and it must be pretty obvious that his friends are talking about him, literally behind his back. But it's simply because they are concerned.

Jungkook shrugs, his finger in his silver earring as Elianna sighs, trying to convince herself that Jimin is okay. He's just being distant and quiet for one day, he'll be back to normal soon.

Normal. Elianna hates that word.

(If it has anything to do with his ginger ex, Elianna is certain she'll attack her immediately).

Jimin is clenching his small fists in his lap and Elianna notices it. She also notices how he flips the paper in front of him over angrily.