four: danger

"we are like parallel lines. we are so different though we both are looking at the same place.

CHAPTER FOUR

you don't have me inside but I'm full of you

you don't have me inside but I'm full of you. it drives me crazy. but why are you doing this to me? why are you making a fool of me?"

Jungkook wants to smack himself.

Why? Because he's going to another party in hope of seeing her.

Elianna.

It's been four days and he hates how not a day has passed without him thinking about her. Does she think about him too? Of course not. He was nothing but another hook up for her. Jungkook wasn't used to being used and he didn't like the way it made him feel small. He doesn't like the way a stranger has a sense of control over him.

He asked Taehyung yesterday. "Is there another party soon? If there is, we should go." He hoped Taehyung wouldn't ask too much of it, tease him or lecture him.

Taehyung mentioned that there was and here they are.

They get out of the car and Taehyung suddenly smiles, a random one with his lips closed. He turns around to glance at his best friend. The darkness of the night engulfs him as he looks amused. The sound of his heeled shoes being the only thing in hearing. "So what made you want to come to a party, Mr I don't like parties Jungkook."

Jungkook rolls his eyes and shoves him aside before putting his hands in the pockets of his denim jacket. "Because, I want to." He tries his best to be unbothered.

Taehyung crosses his arms over his chest that's covered in a floral shirt and he gives Jungkook a knowing look. "The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it." Is what leaves his mouth.

Taehyung being a fan of literature and choosing to pursue a degree in that subject fits his aura. It adds to him simply being Taehyung. The elements of notepads, calligraphy, poetry, drama and words. But of course, he loves to spit out quotes whenever he can.

Jungkook isn't sure if he agrees with the words that left Taehyung's mouth. Giving in to temptation makes it worse and inevitably, it leads to greed. But giving in to temptation can help to reduce the urge, eventually making it fade or controlling it more.

They cross the road and Jungkook notices how the same house doesn't look as busy as last time. Less people means less anxiety. But he still feels nervous. The thought of seeing her, Elianna, again makes him nervous.

Jungkook did not come to the party to feel jealous. He did not.