seven: boy in luv

"but you can call me instead of 911 when you're sick. if you order me to cry then I cry. laugh then I laugh.

CHAPTER SEVEN

hold me tight or I'll make a move on you

hold me tight or I'll make a move on you. my heart could loss you."

"Come on, go inside."

It's next Friday.

"Ladies first." Jungkook gestures to the door dramatically.

Him and Elianna are stood on either side of the door, waiting for one of them to go inside just so they could hook up already.

Jungkook couldn't stay away from her tonight but since she was in a good mood, he was too and they were being playful. He likes seeing this side to Elianna, the side that he wishes she would show often, the side where she's affectionate, always smiling and funny.

Elianna rolls her eyes. "No, go on, you go inside first."

Jungkook doesn't mind what they're doing, bickering back and forth in a playful manner and she doesn't seem to mind either. They seem to enjoy each other's company even when they're not on top of each other.

Jungkook places his hand on his forearm as he takes a good look at the beautiful girl in front of him. He likes how she tucked her yellow shirt in her denim jeans. He wonders if he could pull off the same outfit, he'll have to buy a yellow shirt first. He notices Elianna staring back at him and suddenly, the two of them have forgotten what exactly they came to this room for. As soon as they make eye contact, everything around them disappears. Even though, there's no one in the corridor.

"No, you go in first." He tells her and tries not to smirk.

Elianna leans her side against the door and glares at him. He can't help but smile back at her. "Jungkook." Is what leaves her lips.

So simple, so easy and so nice to hear. His name tumbled out of her lips like second nature and she knew it too. Jungkook wanted to hear his name again. "Elianna." He mocks her tone, still smiling.

Elianna's face is taken up by a smile. A smile Jungkook has never seen before, one that raises her cheeks and makes her gold eyes shine. They're both smiling at each other and Jungkook is happy, content with the present.

"You know my name." She states and she's in awe.

"And you know mine. How?"

"Taehyung." They both speak at the same time.

A small silence sits between them and Jungkook's gaze stays lowered on the floor. He looks up after a while and catches her staring. She has a smile on her lips.