twenty seven: outro tear

"although we used to talk about forever. now we break each other without mercy. although we thought that we dreamed the same dream. that dream has finally become a dream. my heart is torn, please burn it instead. so that pain and regret, none of that would be left.

TWENTY SEVENTH CHAPTER

at the moment where everything is dangerous

at the moment where everything is dangerous. our end that two letters handed to us. that I won't cry, that I won't tear it up. I can't say those kinds of words. in the future I, too. breakup, incurable disease. you're my beginning and my end, that is all. my meeting and my farewell."

Elianna arrives to the house, closing the door behind her and her younger siblings. She lets go of their hands as they walk inside.

"Science at school? That's too cool." She encourages the twins, interested in their school day.

"Okay take your shoes off." Elianna orders them, taking on the role of an older sister as she starts to untie the laces of her trainers.

Elianna places her shoes neatly in the row along with her dads and siblings several pairs. That's when she notices a pastel pair of heels, not in the straight row.

Elianna's face falls into a blank expression. Her mum is here. It feels offbeat to even think about her at the house. Elianna's mom has started to visit the family out of the blue, suddenly.

Elianna decided not to question it when her dad informed her one late night. She was surprised, but at the same time .. what the fuck ran through her head. She's been brushing her unfamiliar mother off, not keen on her reappearing in her and her siblings lives.

Elianna finds it amusing how her parents expected her to fill with fury, have a tantrum at the news. But she feels proud of herself because she's a much calmer person and that's because of Jungkook.

The boy has changed her lives in ways he'll never understand and she starts smiling just thinking about how happy they are.

Elianna thinks her mom walking back into their lives is dodgy. Why is she suddenly interested after leaving them?- there's so many questions unanswered.

All she shares with her mom is a hi and bye relationship. Which is why she rolls her eyes when hearing her mother's voice,  it's blundering around the lady who gave birth to her, who's supposed to be family.

Elianna makes her way to the kitchen to greet her parents.

What she sees makes her stop in her tracks and freeze. Their parents are having a normal and serious conversation but Elianna's eyes divert to the white envelope in her mother's hands.

Elianna's arms stay on either side of her and her eyes darken as they stay glued to the envelope. Her mom's smile remains when her daughter walks into the room. Her hand moves to flick her hair over her shoulder, muttering a hello.