chapter 10

JEAMAL'S POV

I came out of shower and change into  some comfortable cloths. My mom was in my closet doing what she does best, arranging it.
"Mom.....you don't have to......it would be a mess in less than twenty four hours".
"Shh...your a mother now. learn to be responsible and clean your room", she looked at me with her staggering dagger eyes. I smiled knowing that if I continued talking she would end up lecturing me on motherhood.
"Can I help?", I asked already knowing the reply.
"Jeamal...you know why am doing this ?", she asked carrying a bunch of clothes for laundry.
"Why", I said. I enjoyed teasing my mom and she knew it which was why she would ignore me if i pushed too hard. I stood up from the bed to follow her into the laundry room when I felt something wet. I watched water gush out of me like I had just peed my pants.
"MOM...MOM....the baby", I yell holding the stair railing. My mom came rushing confused on whether to call 911 or hold me first.
"Stay still dear....just breathe. Take a deep breathe", she said pulling out her cell phone to dail 911.
I watched my mom give out our address and situation while leaning on the wall. My heart was pounding on my chest as i tried to remain calm and breathe steadily.

The ambulance arrived at the hospital and I was sent to the labor room immediately.
"Whose the father?" I remembered the one of the nurses ask. My mom ended being with me as I gave birth to my first blood.

Bryan POV
I was with Jordan when a call came from Celay. She sounded scared and excited at the same time when she told me Jeamal was in the labor room.
"what's wrong?', Jordan asked reading my facial expression.
"I...I no....Jeamal is in the labor room", I mumbled. Jordan decided to drive while I sat in the passenger seat wishing I could teleport.

Jordan POV
For the first time in my life, I felt nervous, nervous that something would happen. There was this feeling I could not quite explain. I felt protective, excited and emotionally at the same time. "If only they were mine", for the first time this thought crossed my mind. We got to the hospital and found Celay and Mr Peters sitting in the waiting room.
"Who are you?' she asked confused.
"Am jordan, Jeamal's friend and private investigator", I said
"OH, hi".
That was when I heard the baby cry and my heart melted with joy. It was weird since I had only know this woman for not so long and she had this much effect on me.
"What is this i feel......so what now".

*******Thank u for reading this chapter....i know it was short but u need some good suspense at the end***********
Is Jeamal still alive after having her first child?. Is Jordan going to come to conclusion that he loves Jeamal?. What would happen at the hospital ?
Find out in chapter 11  😁😁😁