Chapter 29

Jordan's POV

Sitting at an old liquor store. The air reeked of alcohol and the noises coming from the gamblers, Jordan made sure he had back up in case of anything. He watched Sean Senior take his second shot.
"You finally found me Jordan". Jordan frown not knowing how the man knew his name.
"Don't be so naive.....I know you all", he said swirling the alcohol in the small shot glass.
Jordan took a deep breathe placing his hands firm on his knee.
"I need you to pour your heart to me...tell me why-"
"Would you stop asking me why...Why else??....I was married to a demon.....no.....a monster not even close to a monster. I lived my life being controlled by her wasn't it enough...TELL ME!!"
Jordan adjusted on his stool when he yelled. He tried to talk to Senior Sean in a calm way because anything else from here might violent and forceful.

"Let me tell you something...One thing a man hates the most isn't hurting his pride but his blood. When Sean was born you know I was at ease..I had someone to continue from where i stopped. To build the family name. To bring happiness. HA!!!...what a disgrace".
Senior Sean picked up the lemon, sucking it he grimaced at the sourness.
"Water please??" he asked the bartender who was wiping the wine glasses.
"He forgot everything I taught him.....he listened to his mother. I was in jail for more than five years for the what my own son framed me for....Attempted murder give me a break."
He turned to look at Jordan.
"I killed the bastard......he didn't just do that to me...he did it to his own child and a woman....A WOMAN!!!....Jeamal wasn't the first but she was the mother of his child", he paused and took another shot. "If i die I die...i have done my job as a father....i have freed the earth from my bad influence....my bad offstring...my bad dna."
"he is drunk".
Jordan heart felt heavy as he watched the man use alcohol to sooth his thundering heart. He never imagined such a life, he never imagined such situation. Jordan gently placed his hands on Sean Senoir's back.
"I am sorry", Jordan whispered.
"What is compassion Jordan??" he asked looking into an empty space with tears falling from his eyes.
Jordan was taken back by the question. He rubbed his hands through his hair wondering what to tell such a wounded man.
"What is Forgiveness??"
Sean Senior pounded his chest with his hands.
"What is love??"
"Tell me what is Freedom??....it hurts here..it extremely hurts".
He turned and held Jordan's hands, looking him the eyes. Jordan could see the fear and questions in his eyes, he couldn't help but notice the desperation and desolation his face emphasized.
"Am a bad man. I don't need to be told...i want to see my grand child before I go. Please Jordan", he paused. "Help this last time..Please".
Jordan watched the tears falling on his hands as Sean Senior cried. He could not hold a grudge on the man, he has been through the worst.
"I would help you".

***********Thank you so much for reaching this far. To all my readers YOU ALL ARE THE MOST BLESSED HUMANS EVER...THANK U SO MUCH Even if i don't include here u are dear to my heart.....Please don't be mad at my busy head if you ain't tagged here Michaelline Mr-Madigan MinnieMalfoy sixteen_anddumped penelopedimes cherry1033