Chapter 13

Sean POV
Sean looked around the stadium, as everything looked prepared for him to make the move.
"Yes, she would be here in a few minutes."
He look at around once more but more nervous this time.
"Would this suit her taste?" He said talking to himself. It was easier when he was going to propose to Jeamal. Jeamal wasn't a picky person; she could be moved by anything that could soften her heart.
Sean heard  Yancy's heels on the soft grass, turning around he found someone else.
"Are you a worker or something?...this place has been rented out." Sean eyed the tall, heavily built guy suspiciously .

"Its nothing Sean....just wait", he turned around with fear rushing through his vein.
The tall guy approached him from the back.
"You've been summoned Sir". That was the last thing he heard before being knocked out.

Yancy POV

Yancy's Nike sneakers walked the old drive way that lead to an abandoned warehouse. She pulled her cap making sure to hide her face. Although it was 7:00pm, the sun still pierced through the cloud to give some light.
"Where is he?"
"This way Miss".
Getting people to take care of Sean was easy. She hired one the apprentice from a familiar mob family.
Sean was tied to the chair in front of him was an old metal oil barrel with fire in it.
"Who played who.....propose to me", she laughed.
"Hold him hostage for now....I would make plans".
Yancy left the warehouse with a smile on her face.

*****thank you for reading ****
****I wanted to keep it short.....there is more*****,

😁😁😁😉😉😉😉😉😊