chapter 21

Jordan's POV

Jordan pulled in front of Jeamal's house.  Jeamal stood at the porch, wrapping herself in a short blanket.
"where you waiting for so long?"
"Nah", she smiled scanning Jordan with her eyes.
"You lost weight......have you been eating well at all."
Jeamal moved closer to him, touching his face.
"Look at those eyes bags J".
Jordan chuckled feeling her warm palm on his face.
"I guess your motherly instincts has kicked in".
Jeamal abruptly stepped back, with her cheek turning light pink.
Jordan bursted into laugter.
"whats so funny?"
"its nothing". Jeamal eyed him about to go back inside.
"I swear its nothing Jeamal....I just missed me thats all".
Jeamal stopped turning to meet his face.
"Don't be too cheesy Mr".

They sat in the car with the soft music from the radio filling the air with rich sounds.
"How is Audax doing?"
"Oh...he is growing a tooth and that is making it hard to breastfeed him".
"Ahh....is he territorial?"
Jeamal smiled.
"In a way...he is. Coming to think of it you both act alike".
"What can I say like father like son". Those words slipped out of his mouth before he could realized it. The last thing he wanted was to scare Jeamal off again.
Jeamal looked him in the eyes.
"I...I meant-"
Jeamal reach forth landing her soft lips on his. Jordan jolted back out off instincts before he placed his hands on her face, kissing her slowly and deeply.  Allowing his tongue to explore the warmth of her mouth, sending a pleasant tinge through his body. She moaned between the kisses as Jordan slightly bit her lips. He broke the kiss.
"Not now....or i might do something ".
Jeamal was silent for a while.
"why not now....Audax is asleep, my parents are not to worry about", she winked at him.
They laughed admiring the stars in the sky.
"I want every single moment and feelings with you to be special"

********Am keeping the chapters short and interesting. Hope you enjoyed it....I have never written a kissing scene so i gave it my all. Please Comment and tell me what you think. So what would happen next as the story reaches its climax. THANK U FOR READING AND ENJOYING MY FIRST BOOK ITS A PLEASURE>
Stay tune for the next chapter😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚