Chapter 25

The sweet scent from the valley joined forces with the strong smell from the old timbre houses in Interlaken, Switzerland. They pulled up in front of their large bungalow vacation home with a large whirlpool tub and swimming pool dished out with the beauitful mountainous view of the rest Bernese Oberland. Audax was awake playing with his squeaky toys in Jeamal's hands.
"This way", one of the security called out carrying their suitcases up.
"May i hold him?" Jordan carried Audax who was staring at him with a smile on his face.
"Whose a handsome man...tell me?" Audax giggled turning to his face to his mother.
They were greeted by the caretakers and maids as they entered their home.
"Here let me take Audy up", Mrs Peters said leaving Jordan and Jeamal together.
Jordan opened the slide doors that lead to the balcony, he stretched his back removing his dark red hoodie.
"What a long trip"
"Not to talk about the fact you have to leave in the next two days". Jeamal joined him.
"If i have my way i might leave today". he smirked knowing what Jeamal would do.
"Don't tease me...its my job to tease people".
Jordan backed off. "Oh sorry miss". he laughed.

Jeamal's POV

Jeamal stripped off her cloths to enjoy a warm bathe after the long flight. The warm water hit her head making her to sigh out of relieve.
She changed into some comfortable cloths, going downstairs to have diner.
"Is Audy asleep?"
"Yes dear...the little guy was knocked out after eating".
Jeamal sipped her wine while enjoying the conversation around her. Mr Peters invited the caretaker and the maids to join them, praising them on how they have maintained the house so far.
After diner, she went to her room to see if she could sleep.
"How did Audy manage to sleep without minding the time difference?", she said to herself after tossing around for a while.

Jordan POV

Jordan sat in the whirlpool entertained by the view in front of him. The night sky was so bright and filled with stars. He allowed himself to let go of all the worries that could come to mind, loosening up his stiff muscles.
"So you can't sleep either?". He found Jeamal in a small bathing suit that showed of her curves. She sat next to him, making him flinch a little.
He couldn't help but notice her thick legs and ample bosom.
"Yeah....i feel so stiff".
Jeamal nodded. "I can totally relate".
"You know sometimes its so much better to let that blissful ignorance take control of you and lead the way". Jeamal looked at Jordan who was trying to hold himself back.
"Just be free and do it".
Jordan blinked twice.
"uhh?"
Jeamal laughed.
Jordan placed his hands on her lap, slowly drawing her into a light kiss. Gradually the kiss deepened, Jeamal pulled herself to sit his lap. Jordan kissed her neck, nibbling her earlobe.
"J-or-dan", she moaned closing her eyes. Jordan pulled away,  dissatisfaction written on his face. "i don't want too go to far".
Jeamal straightened herself returning to her seat. Jordan adjusted himself.
"I think we should go to bed".
"Yeah....it is definitely late".
Jordan wrapped the towel around his waist, handing Jeamal one. They walked silently to their room.
"Goodnight". Jeamal smiled about to go into her room. Jordan held her back.
"I hot for this woman right in front of me".
Jordan carried her into his room, laying her gently on the bed.
He looked into her eyes.
"i know the answer now"
He planted kisses on her lips before letting his tongue explore her mouth. Her warm soft lips made him forget the things he had to face when he turned back home. She wrapped her hands around his neck pulling his closer. His hands stroked her smooth thighs, enjoying every single part of her. Jeamal pulled him down to the bed, getting on top of him. Jordan shifted her wet hair around her neck reaching to untie her bikini bra to expose her plump breast. Jordan turned Jeamal back to the bed, untieing her bikini pants.
"Give me your all J", he whispered leaving Jeamal surrendering to his touch. He pressed his lips on her nipple, allowing his hands to fully capture the other one. Jeamal moaned reaching the touch his hair. He used his tongue to play with the nipple in his mouth, making Jeamal hot and trembling with pleasure. He slowly placed kissed on her on tummy and thighs. He paused, reaching back to kiss her one more time. He sucked her bottom lips, smiling seductively in between the kisses then playfully stopping with his lips in her mouth. Jeamal gently bit his lips, pulling him into a tight hug. Jordan felt her soft chest on his.  Jordan bent down using his tongue to play with her clit. "Oww-ahh", Jeamal moaned with pleasure. She bit her lips stopping herself from yelling his name. Jordan fingered her to orgasm. Reaching back he kissed her deeply.
Jeamal opened her eyes and looked at Jordan. Jordan smiled. "You want to take a shower?".

****MATURE CONTENT*****
***LMAO Google was helpful for this chapter. I had to search for words and some meanings too. This isn't a full sex scene. This my first time writing such mature content. I hope the words go together. Thank u for reading and enjoying this book. Stay tune for the next chapter*******