chapter 16

Mrs Deamria's POV

Mrs Deamria left the meeting with the CEO of IR Tech in a hurry after she received a phone call. She dialed back the number when she go back into the car.
"Hi, yes I am Mr Sean's mother."
"I know that madam. We found Mr Sean's body this afternoon by 1:00pm in the bushes beside an old warehouse". The police officer said sounding like he was reading from a book.
Mrs Deamria was quiet for a minute with her mouth slightly open. She tried to breath but her heart was heavy with agony.
"You still there?"
She cleared her throat blinking twices.
"How did the crime scene look?"
"Well, it looked clean but we are still trying to look for evidence. The body was said to a week or so old".
She choked as she was about to speak.
"We are doing autospy". the officer said .
"I would be there to talk to you in person".

JORDAN'S POV

"Sean was found dead this afternoon". His assistant said sipping the coffee in front of him. Jordan relaxed on the couch in his office trying to digest what he just heard.
"Did you find out who that woman he was with about a year ago?" he inquired standing to get some documents.
"Yes although it was hard. it seemed like the woman kept her identity a secret for some reason". He handed the information with a picture stapled together to Jordan.
Jordan examined the documents with his eyes moving left to right.
"WHAT".
"Yancy Faud" Jordan said in awe.
"Yes....she a sixth generation wealthy chick."
Jordan nodded his head, looking up to meet his assistant eyes.
"this is fascinating".

CELAY'S POV

Celay met up with Bryan for brunch in a nice Indian buffet restaurant.
"Finally...we meet one on one Jellybean".
The waiter brought a small basket of Chapati to their table.
"You need anything else?"
"No we are fine". Celay said picking up one of the flat bread from the basket.
"How is Jeamal doing lately?"
Celay eyed Bryan.
"You mean you havn't spoken to Jeamal for a week or so?.......GOSH who are you. Are you really Bryan?"
Bryan shrugged his shoulders and concentrated on the food in front of him.
"I wasn't expecting that kind of a reply.......no business excuses uhh".
Celay doubted him for a second thinking something was wrong.
"Well...she got was kinda attacked...if thats the right word".
Bryan looked up from his plate to face Celay.
"How?"
"I can't tell you in detail... am too hungry to talk but she is not staying at her new house currently".
Celay ignored Bryan when he rolled his eyes. She knew Bryan and she could bet a couple of million dollars that something was up.
Bryan has always been a caring friend especially when it came Jeamal. Celay could testify to all the crazy things he's done when Jeamal was in trouble. He  always kept in touch with Jeamal even when she ignored him.

😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙thank you so much for reading, and stay tune for more===============================
What is Bryan up to for real? Would Jordan find out who the real murder is ?