12. PARTY

SETH

DAMN! What have I gotten myself into? We got off the car and I took her hand. I saw Max smiled at me and looked at our linked hands. I looked at him but he avoided my eyes. I secretly smiled. He will not dare ask me about it. He knew that I do not have a girlfriend. And my getting married is a surprise to him just like everyone who knows me. But nobody dared ask.

I looked at Anna and I could not help but pity her. She could not fight her parents without someone helping her.

When we arrived at the event place, her hand stiffened and I could feel she was scared. I squeezed her hand and she looked up at me. I lean and whispered in her ear. For those who are watching us, we looked like a newlywed couple who are so much in love.

"Smile, we need to convince them that we're in love. "

"I'm scared."

"Don't be. I'm here. I'll not let anyone hurt you not even your Dad."

"But what if he does?"

"He won't I'm more powerful than him. He won't dare lift a finger. Now smile and pretend you love me."

"Okay."

"I might kiss you tonight okay? They might want to see that."

She looked at me shocked. But I smiled at her and hugged her, a show for everyone looking at us.

"Sir, we will introduce you to your guests now."

"Okay Cielo. By the way, this is my lovely wife Mrs Anna Aaron. Baby, this is our party coordinator."

"Glad to meet you Ma'am"

"My pleasure. Thank you for doing this."

"Mine too Ma'am, now, shall we?"

"Okay."

And Cielo signalled the host of the party and called us. Everyone was looking at us, some smiling, some just awed. Yeah, we make a lovely couple.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I now introduce to you the newlyweds, Mr and Mrs Seth Paul Aaron"

Please vote and comment