25. WHAT NOW, MOM?

SETH

I know Dad told Mom about what he saw already. I actually did not know there was anyone who would go to the kitchen at 2 in the morning. I just went with Anna to get a glass of water since she was feeling thirsty. Of course if it was in our own place it would have been okay to walk there even if we're both naked since the maids has another unit in the building where I stay. They don't sleep in our condo at night. Oh damn, I forgot. We have cctvs here. Good thing Anna and I weren't doing it in the kitchen. Okay we were about to do it. But she was not naked. Next time I have to remember that all sexual activities in this house must be confined only in the bedroom.

We're going to have breakfast at the cafeteria cause as usual we're running late again. I can't help it. My wife has a body to die for. I mean, she is not the type that flaunts what she has but damn she's hot. And she's all mine. Maybe I should tell her to dress sexier next time. Classy but sexy. Not the kind of dress that other girls use. The one that doesn't leave anything anymore to the imagination. Anna dresses up like.... Queen Letizha, sexy but classy. She can be like that. I should go buy her a dress one of these days.

Anna. There is something about her that I can't get enough of. I mean, I like being with her. I like talking to her. She is not afraid to tell me her dreams, what she wants, what she feels and yet she maintains this innocence I could not touch and yet I could taste. She controls me with just that little silly smile that O believe is just for me. Everything about her just...oh God I can not get enough of her. What is this? Am I starting to feel something for her? I want her to stay beside me. I want to see her every damn day of my life. She calms the storms in me. Anna. What would I do if I lost her? God! I can not even make myself think of losing her.

"Where are you two going?"

"Work Mom"

"You better come down here and eat breakfast."

"We'll just grab some at the cafeteria Mom, we're late and we have meetings to attend to."

"Tomorrow you both eat breakfast here and Seth you should wake up early if you have meetings for today."

"Mom, with a beautiful and hot wife like Anna, who wants to wake up early?"

"Seth!"

"Hahaha sorry Baby. Later Mom, Dad."

And I intend to make your life more miserable
mom by making us stay here. The kitchen incident will not be the last you would be seeing from me and Anna.

When I told her that we should pester Mom by doing it every chance that we can so we will be sent back to our house, I had to do more convincing than I expected. But she agreed in the end.

ANNA

After the Baguio incident, Seth has been more attentive to me. He has become sweet. He's a little more protective. He must not have been aware of it but everytime he is with me and there are guys around even in the office, he would do something like hold my hand, glares at whoever is looking or he would pull me to him. Sometimes it gets so embarassing. She touches me more now in public. He kisses me in my forehead, my head, my cheek when he sees me even of there are employees who are looking. When I'm in his office he would mtake advances. Kiss, grope, yes he gropes hahaha. But he locks the door now. He also told me a weird way to be ejected from their house and I did not want his options. Haha but Inonly agreed to kissing in the presence of the maids or his Mom. Seth also has a temper. He gets mad at people in the office if works are not done the way he wanted it. He hollers at employees and frightens them. When he is so mad he would ask for me. One time while I was in a meeting and he was shouting at an employee, he asked for me. Of course I couldn't go to him and when I came back, his secretary immediately informed me about it. I went to his office and he was sulking. He did not want to talk to me.

"What's wrong?"

"None"

"They said you were looking for me. I was in a meeting."

"Ok."

"Comeon Seth, you know that that client is important."

"Ok"

So we did not talk until we got home. His kother must have noticed it cause Seth was not his usual self. His Mom did not ask me. She just tried tonignore Seth too. At bed time, he went out. He told me he just needed to think. I let hin go. I just wanted to rest and sleep, these past few days have been very hot and hunid and it's taking its tole of me. Tired and lethargic.