18. SIX MONTHS AFTER

SETH

It's been six month since Anna and I agreed to stay together. We have separate rooms and never tried to pretend that we sleep in the same room to the maids or to our parents. Once when Mom came to visit, she asked of the sleeping arrangement, I told her that sometimes I had to come jome real late and Anna would already be sleeping. I told her that Anna can not sleep anymore once she wakes up in the middle of the night. She conplained how can we have a baby if we sleep that way. I had to tell her that we have schedules for that. And she went on lecturing me and Anna about loving, making love, etc. i loooked at Anna and I pitty the girl, she was so red the whole time.
We also have to cuddle in front of my relatives especially when Mom is there. There was this time when we all went to my grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary. We get to spen a whole weekend with all the cousins aunts and other extended family members. We had to pretend we're in love like any newly weds are. One time during a presentation after a very informal dinner at my grannies' rest house, the lights were turned down low, I pulled her on my lap. She automatically sat and relaxed leaning on my chest. It's always like that with her. If I pull her for a hug or for a show, she comes to me willingly. I guess she trusts me and would allow such PDA just to convince people we're in love. I always tell her we are so good in acting. She has warmed up to me already, no longer calling me SIR but at the office when there is presentations, conference, meetings, she would always call me SIR. But after, she calls me Seth or Babe. Well we agreed that we would call each other BABE in front of everyone.
That night, I have been deprived of sex for almost four months already so making her sat on my lap was a mistake. When the film showing was already in progress showing how my grand parents fell in love, and Anna settled her head between the crook of my neck and shoulder, I smelled her hair, her minty breath, her scent and that got to me. My hands that were carelessly wrapped around her tightened and started rubbing her arm, her back. I was raining kisses on her head. I couldn't stop my self. I wanted to take her there, just right there in the middle and couldn't care less about all the people present there. I tipped her head and kissed her. It was deep and passionate. She must have been surprised with it but I guess she understood or thought that someone mist have been watching us. She knows that when I start PDA with her, someone is watching us. Not that I conplain about it cause I get free kisses and hugs but there ate things that kissing and hugging can never replace.
That night, after she went to sleep in our assigned room, I went out. I went out for a drink. That is when I met Jessica. She's older than I am. We get to talk about her. She knew me. She knew that I'm married. She's a wife with three children aged 10-14. She said she was attending a class reunion and got bored so she went to the bar. Her husband is a lawyer who was already sleeping at their hotel. We went out. Talked more. And then it led to something else. I am not proud about it, but I was too horny I could not stop. Damn hormones!

We left after a good fuck. I mean after we finally decide that it was already okay for the night. We met again after that. And again and again. Today, she came to visit at the office pretending to offer me a partnership. She's a rich man's daughter too, that's why.

Anna was not in the office. She was in a meeting with a foreign investor.

Jessica and I were in each other's arms when the door opens. That damn door! Why did I not lock it?

There stood my mother and my wife, both looking shocked.

"What the hell are you doing Seth?"

"Mom."

"Uhm, Seth aah, I'll leave."

"No Anna don't leave. If there should be anyone leaving now is this woman."

She pointed to Jessica who was fixing her buttons and hair. She looked at me and smiled. She said she will call me. And she left."

Mom closed the door. Anna stood there not knowing what to say or do. I knew she wanted to run. I looked at her and she won't look up. She avoided my eyes. Her eyes were down cast. My mother stared at me and at Anna.

"What is the matter with you two?"

"Mom..."

"Don't Mom me Seth Aaron. How long have you been having an affair with that woman?"

"Mom, I'm not having an affair. Jessica is ..."

"I don't what you call it or what that woman does, what I care is what I saw, kissing another woman and oh, were you having sex with her here in your office? That is already an affair."

"Mom, I am not having an affair. But I'm sorry you have to witness that."

"Don't apologize to me. Apologize to your wife. Wait, do you knownabout this Anna? Are you tolerating this?"

"No Mommy. But Seth..."

What are you going to say Anna? She looked at me and I could see her crying. Is that true? Are you acting? I stood up and went to her. She won't look at me."

"I'm sorry, please don't cry. Anna. I'm sorry. Please baby."

I knelt beside her. She won't look at me. I tried to hug her but she pushed me away. Her shoulders are shaking and she really is crying. I don't know what to do. Why the hell do I feel like my heart is being torn out of my chest? I heard my Mom snorted and I knew she was glaring at me. I looked at Anna and damn, I could not explain this feeling in my gutt.

ANNA

Seth's mom called me and wanted to take me and Seth out for dinner. She was early cause she wanted to discuss business with Seth first. My meeting with the foreign investor went well and I was able to close the deal early so I get to go back to the office early too. I walked my mother-in-law to Seth's office before I head back to mine to prepare and give them time to talk. What we walked in to at Seth's office shocked both me and his mother and also the woman who was already almost naked in his arms. Shocked that Seth is .... is he having an affair? So what Anna? He can have sex with every women he likes, he is not your real
Husband anyway. But why the hell does it hurt so bad? Why do I feel so jealous of the girl? Why am I crying? Seth is beside me telling me things. Nope I do not understand a thing hewas telling me. He tried to pull me close to him but I pushed him away. Why the hell am I crying?

Author: What the hell just happened? Well this isn't a teen story. The next chapters will have to need your parents' approval and guidance hahaha. Seriously, this story is not for teenagers below 18.
Please vote and comment. Thank you.