29. WITH YOU

Author: I was thinking of writing a longer story but I have a cut off. Another one messaged me about publishing this story on paperback and I am so amazed and awed that they are taking an interest with my stories. Please core and comment. Thank you.

 Thank you

SETH

I have to go to John Sy's father. If I can not talk sensibly to the son, I have no choice but go to his father. I have not done any business with the father Mr. Pedro Sy but I was told that he is as cunning as any businessmen in the world. Unlike ny father he has goons that work for him when he was starting business. But well, Dad has the heart and it just so happen thay he and Mom belongs to the oldest and richest families in the country. So their money was not acquired thru hard work. It was handed to them but they are just as smart as our forefathers that they were able to quadruple their value. Hector Sy is as rich as Anna's family, the Ortegas but, well not as rich as I am.
My grandfather pnce told me that Pedro Sy regardless of what is being told about him is an intelligent businessman. He is said to have mellowed down. I got the chance to meet him in one gathering before. His handshak is firm and warm. And he amiles a lot. A complete opposite of his son.

"Mr. Aaron, Mr. Sy is ready to meet you now."

"Thank you."

I stood up and went inside the room. It's like a log cabin. Chunky furnitures, the smell of tobacco, sweet and coffee being brewed. Just like when I was young. O love the smell, homey. And the wood used are oak. You would not think that something like this is located ay the 58yhbfloor of the Sy Building.

In the middle of the office is the okd man, Mr Pedro Sy. He looks frail. Weaker than the last time I saw him.

"Mr Aaron, what is the pleasure if your visit?"

"Good morning Mr. Sy. You probably is aware of what happened between me and your son a couple of weeks ago."

"Ah yeah. I know that. Young hormones."

"He actually attacked me."

"He did? And you did not do anything?"

"I was actually out numbered. You know tour son, he travels with his baby sitters. They held me while he rained punches on me."

"That coward!"

"I'm glad we have the same sentiments, Sir."

"So why are you here for Mr. Aaron?"

"Sir, I did not file any complaints against him. And you know that if I did, he can't get away with it... and if I did I would make sure he pays for it...."

"Of course...."

"Anyways, I want you to tell him to stop bothering me or my wife. Tell him that if he sees me in public he either behave well or avoid me instead because, you and I know that I am richer than both of your assets combined and I can make both of you suffer the consequences. And I do not even have to ask the help of my parents... and we also kbow that my assets is not even a fraction of theirs."

"Are you threatening me Mr Aaron?"

"Take it as you want to call it sir, but I am serious of what I am telling you. THAT being said sir, I'm going. I know you have a lot to do. We're both businessmen and we can't afford to loose anything. Have a good day."

"You Mister do not have your Father's heart. You are as cunning as I am. I would have been proud if I was your father. Don't worry about my son, you will not see even his shadow in public. That I assure you. And if you do, he will be behaving."

"Good day Mr. Sy."

"Good day Mr Aaron."

That's settled. Now next Faye. I need to go to her apartment or maybe her boutique. Where is she?

"Hello Faye? Where are you? I need to see you."

Author:
Please vote and comment. Thank you