Bad moon rising

Manfred and Eve stare at their home that is now taken over by spirits and the inside glowing red, they then look at each other before entering the Rv. Manfred then popped some pills and washed them down with a beer which made Eve shook her head. Xylda appeared on the bed in the back of the Rv.

"Bad night?" she asked her grandchildren

Manfred didn't say anything at first but just sat down on the benched seat while Eve leaned against the counter and looking down at the floor of Rv.

Manfred spoke with an annoyed voice," 'Go to Midnight', you said," he takes a deep yet shaky breath. "'Small, out of the way place. Nice folks. Just lay low, work, make money.'" He scoffed

"I should have put up a warding or binding spell before the séance." Eve said muttered

"So, that's a yes," Xylda replied knowing what she said was true.

"The house is infested." Manfred answered, waving his hand at the house, "Ghosts and whatever the hell's growling in there. Oh, and we just promised the town that we'd help with..." he was then interrupted by his phone.

"Hightower's been calling all night." Xylda informed them.

"Remember what you used to say? When the going gets tough..." Manfred began, he, Eve, and Xylda finished the little saying together, "We live in a house with wheels."

Xylda grinned and chuckled at the saying, "I know. But that was before I died. You two don't have me anymore. You both need people."

Eve chuckled at her grandmother said, "I'm not really a people person and I'm pretty sure that they won't like me once they find out what I am."

"It's a lot more than I sighed up for," Manfred admitted.

"It'll be worth it. Midnighters protect each other. And Eve, I've always told you to get to know the person before you judge 'em." Xylda said trying to coax her grandchildren into getting help.

"Sure, great, kumbaya."

"You two saw it with your own eyes."

Manfred and Eve shared a look before he took a breath and turned to Xylda. "I don't know if I can handle going in there."

"it's Midnight. You don't need to pretend you're normal. Let your freak flag fly." Xylda said with ardent voice before it changed to a gentler and serious one, "Tell 'em what's up."

"C'mon Manny, she's not going to stop anytime soon. So, let's just go get help so that she'll shut up." Eve said now trying to coax her brother.

"Alright," he agreed.

The two went to the pawn shop, hoping to find someone that can help them, and instead they found Joe, the rev, Fiji, Olivia talking about last night's events and figuring out how to help Bobo.

"We need help." Manfred said

"That's an understatement."

Hearing Olivia's snide words irritated Eve.

"Watch it Blondie," Manfred held back Eve by her arm.

"Here's the thing, our place is overrun with ghosts and all sorts of evil crap." Manfred said

"Crap?" Fiji questioned, "Can you be more specific?"

"Poltergeist, possibly a Demonic entity." Eve throws out.

"Well that should be taken care of, "Lem said with some concern

Joe became interested and questioned the two, "What makes you think that it's demonic?"