Head games

Eve's face is filled with fear as she slept, her dreams filled with digging holes in the middle of the desert. But it soon turned into a nightmare as she entered every Midnighter's home, woged, and kills them after waking them up to see the fear in their eyes. She walked inside the home of the last Midnighter she had to kill, Emilio. She walks into the bedroom and sees him sleeping peacefully, takes out one of her blades as she walks closer to him. Once she reaches the head of the bed she placed the blade against his throat causing him to wake up she smiles before slitting his throat.

Eve then shots up straight in bed and was breathing heavily. She looks around and sees that she is in the room that she shares with Emilio. She looks to her left and sees that he isn't there, the feeling of guilt and worry start to weigh heavily on her.

"Eve, are you alright?"

She turns her head in the direction of the voice she heard. When she sees that it is Emilio, her guilt and worry leave her conscience.

"Yeah, yeah, just had a bad dream." She answered.

"You've been getting a lot of those lately."

"Well, with Midnight about to become a tourist destination, I would be surprised if I didn't have them." She shot back.

"True. Do you want me to wait for you and we can go get breakfast?" He asked.

She shook her head as she got out of bed and walked to him."No, you can go ahead and I'll meet you there. Be sure to save me a seat."

"I will." He said before they kissed.

When the kiss ended Emilio left to join the others for breakfast, while Eve went into the bathroom to brush her teeth and take a shower.

After brushing her teeth and putting the toothbrush away, she felt a very sharp pain on her right temple and as she holds her head as the pain begins to get worse until she woges and then shatters the mirror as she gives a screaming roar, She soon retracts and looks at the mirror shards before her eyes glowed and fixed the mirror, but as she looks at the fixed mirror she notices her nose is bleeding.

She picks up a towel and cleans it, but when she looks down at the blood, she sees that the blood is black. Her eyes glow purple and the towel burns, and nothing is left behind. Eve then carries on with her morning by taking a shower, getting dressed, and meeting everyone for breakfast at Home Cookin'. When she arrives, she notices that her brother isn't there and assumes that he and Creek are busy with each other, and takes a seat next to Emilio.

Sometime later Manfred joins them and they continue on with their morning with eating their Breakfast. Eve thinks about what happened in her dream with deep thought, but it soon ends when she hears a whisper and looks around the room. Olivia and Emilio chat over breakfast, Joe and Chuy sit, deep in conversation at the opposite end of the table, while Fiji sits on Bobo's lap as she feeds him, and her brother across from her. She hears the whisper saying that she should kill them because it would only be a matter of time before they kill her. Eve then reaches down to her ankle to grab a blade she had hidden, but she stopped when she heard someone asks, "Eve, are you alright?"

She looks up and sees Emilio, who placed his hand on her shoulder and sit back up.

"Yeah, I-I'm fine. Thought I dropped something for a moment." She replied. They then carried on with their breakfast.

"Mmm. It's not nearly as good as Madonna's." Emilio commented on the food.

"I know." Olivia agreed. "I hope she's having fun on her cruise while we all starve."

"That's like a hockey puck." Emilio joked.

When breakfast ended, Olivia gets up from her seat and shuts the doors to the Midnighters room, "Hate to disrupt our tasty breakfast. But we have business to discuss."