Injured Bird

"I felt you kissing me through my sleep..."

Yoongis eyes widened at the response. How come? Yoongi thought that Jimin was sleeping. This was probably a bad idea but who could resist those plump, sweet lips?

" I-I didn't kiss you..... what are you saying?" Yoongi said denying the truth.

"Yes you did! I felt it! Why are you denying it?" Jimin asked in a high pitched voice.

"W-well, if you did feel it then why didn't you kiss back? " Yoongi asked in a deep and loud voice making Jimin jump to the response.

"You are the one bringing a stranger in the house and kissing him! What were you thinking?" Jimin snapped obviously pissed off and angry at Yoongi.

"You know what you're right. I shouldn't have brought a stranger to my house..." Yoongi said throwing his ice cream left overs on the ground and turning around.

As he walked away he heard quiet sobs from the behind.

"What-what is wrong with you?!" He heard Jimin screaming through his sobs.

Yoongi opened the door to his house and slammed the door making Jimin jump.

Jimin stood in the middle of the street with melting ice cream in his right hand as tears started falling down his cold cheeks. The sobs got louder and in a matter of seconds Jimin was a sobbing mess. Tears rolled down his wet cheeks crashing on the ground.

What was I thinking? How could I be in love with someone I don't even know, especially if he turned out to be such a jerk!

Jimin thought to himself and started walking home dropping his ice cream in a garbage can near by.

<<< Y♡J >>>

It was 10:35 pm and Jimin was sitting in his living room on the couch watching Netflix and trying to get his mind off what happened. But no matter what he tried doing, nothing helped.

Now almost every little thing reminded him of Yoongi.

He felt pathetic.

"Why am I even crying over him? He obviously doesn't care." Jimin said talking to his toy teddy bear.

It was a brown little teddy bear that Jimin got for his 10th birthday from his parents. Being a really shy boy he never had friends so that teddy bear was his only best friend at the time with whom he shared all of his secrets.

He hugged the teddy bear and took out his phone to call his real best friend - Taehyung.

"Hey! How's it going?" Jimin heard a cheerful voice from his phone.

"I hate myself" Jimin said quietly through the phone hiding his face in his pillow.

"Woah okay hold on, I am coming!"
Taehyung quickly said and hung up.

Jimin gave a small smile. Taehyung was always so supportive and had always been there when Jimin needed him.

Not long after, Jimin heard a knock on his door. He slowly stood up from the sofa and barely walked to the door still wrapped in his blanket over his head.

He opened the door only to find Tae who was standing near the entrance breathing heavily with a jar of ice cream in his hand. He looked up at Jimin and immediately gave him a tight bear hug.