Wedding Day

A/n: Long chapter ahead.

It was finally the day of the wedding. Yoona's parents were more than happy and so was Yoongi's father. The only difference was that Yoona's parents were happy for their daughter while Yoongi's father was happy for the money.

(A/n: I have no idea how weddings are in Korea so just cope with what I'll write pls)

They were standing near the entrance of the room and greeted the guests. Both Yoongi and Yoona forced smiles.

After everyone has settled down, the lights dimmed in the back of the room setting attention on the couple.

The priest already came and stood behind the couple with a book and a small table.

Yoongi and Yoona held both hands and looked at each other sadly. Just then, it got to Yoongi and his expression changed dramatically.

I'll have to kiss her....

Yoona noticed the look on the olders face and gave him a confusing look. Yoongi just shrugged it off thinking of it as nothing.

The priest started giving a really heart touching speech making Yoona's mother and some other women cry. It was so beautiful and meaningful, that it even touched Yoongi a little.

Yoongi was wearing a black suit that his father ordered for him from some private, famous designer.

The shoes were black velvet; his pants also black made of expensive, nice fabric just like his jacket. The costume had hand made add ons making the suit look even more expensive.

 The costume had hand made add ons making the suit look even more expensive

(A/n: That's his outfit 👀)

Honestly, Yoongi didn't really like it because it made his look like a mafia gang leader but his father insisted.

Yoona also looked stunning. She was wearing a white, long dress with lots of add ons on the sleeves and the skirt of the dress. She was wearing her hair down and a pretty flower accessory on her right. In her left hand, Yoona held a pretty, small bouquet of roses.

 In her left hand, Yoona held a pretty, small bouquet of roses