Memories

Yoongi walked out of the house. He was really angry yet he felt relived. It was like a rock was stuck in his throat and he finally got rid of it. His father was always stubborn and homophobic and Yoongi didn't understand why.

He wasn't always like that. It all started after his mother's death. Yoongi wished to go and live somewhere else away from that jerk, but he didn't have the money for it. Even though his dad has it, Yoongis stubbornness wouldn't let him ask for money... and of course he was too lazy to work.

Right now he was heading towards his dad's office. Since he was the best vet in their city, he owned an entire veterinary hospital (a/n: is that how it's even called? Idk).

Yoongi hoped that he might find something useful about his mother in there. Maybe files or pictures.

He took out his phone and texted Jimin.

Yoongs:
Hey, Chim! Wanna hang out later? Maybe like a dinner or smth 💕

He shut his phone off and headed to the hospital. After 10 minutes he was already there.

Everyone who worked there, greeted Yoongi. He usually came to his dad's office to help out with the files on animals, since he had nothing else to do in life.

Opening the door, Yoongi walked in and locked it, in case of someone coming in. He turned on a lamp that was on the table to see clearer.

The office was a complete mess. Papers everywhere, old coffee cups, cigarette buds, and binders.

"Jeez, how does he even work here?" Yoongi said to himslef trying to stack the files all in one.

Stacking up the files, Yoongi found the file on the bird that he brought in after the meet up with Jimin. He smiled softly as he opened the file.

Who would've thought that such a small thing could bring back so many memories?

Opening the file he read that the bird was healed and safely released. Yoongi decided to tell about that to Jimin. Considering he is such a softie, he would love to hear this information.

Yoongs:

Hey, you alright?

Just wanted to cheer you up a bit 😋

Remember that injured bird at the park? I am happy to say it was healed and released into the wild. 🦅🌳

He put down the file and continued looking in hopes of something actually valuable. Already being at the edge of giving up, he spotted a drawer that was locked.

Yoongi began to search for a key that might be able to open that mysterious drawer.

<<< Y♡J >>>

Jimin was watching TV when suddenly Hoseok came in singing something at the top of her lungs.

"SO SHOW ME! I'LL SHOW YOU!"

Jimin jumped and fell out of the couch. She really did know how to make a dramatic entrance.

"Auntie-hoseok, why so loud? What's going on?" Jimin asked sitting back on the couch rubbing his back.

"Oh Jiminie, notice anything new?" Hoseok questioned spinning around to show off.

"Oh, you changed your hair color! And that's a really pretty dress you have there! What's the occasion?" Jimin complimented smiling.