Wait, what? [tiny sequel]

Couple of month later....

Taehyung and Jungkook were still together, happy as ever. Jimin and Yoongi were on their honeymoon, enjoying their life.

Today was an amazing day. Taehyung got promoted as a model and Jungkook was taken as his private photographer. The couple started earning a tremendous amount of money for Taehyungs body and Jungkooks photography skills.

They have been doing this for a month and today was like a one month anniversary.

It was 11:36 and both of they boys were drunk as fluff*. For some weird reason, the boys started the topic on Yoongi and Jimin.

"I bet those two lucky b-boys are having so much fuuuuunnnnn." Taehyung admitted taking another sip of his beer.

"Yeah, they probably only s-sleep all day and you know.." Jungkook grunted winking at Tae.

"Jimin keeps on saying what an a-amazing kissssser Yoongi is. I wonder how he kissessssss...." Taehyng chuckled taking yet another and the last sip of his beer, before finishing his probably tenth bottle.

"Oh Yeah, Yoongis a great kisser..." Jungkook giggled remembering the night of the party.

"What do you mean? Y-you kissed him?!" Taehyung asked the boy in disbelief.

"A little more than just kiss... we had a whole make out session after the partyyyyy." Jungkook blurred out not realizing what he's done.

"Wait.... what???"

 what???"

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐌𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 | ʏᴏᴏɴᴍɪɴ ✔ 🎉