Knock. Knock. Knock.

Two weeks passed since Jimin's  mother's death. Yoongi and him got much closer. They went on dates and spent a lot of time together. Jimin was still sad from time to time but Yoongi was always there for him.

Jimin's dad, though, had to work twice as hard to keep up their lifestyle. Meanwhile Yoongis dad kept on hinting about Yoongis love interests and Yoongi just kept off the topic.

Taehyung and Jungkook got extremely close and Taehyung really thought of proposing to Kookie. At least someday, for sure.

Today, Taekook wanted to tell about their feeling for each other to their families. Both of the boys were happy and couldn't wait till dinner.

"You really think they will accept us?" Jungkook questioned as Taehyung and him walked along a sidewalk eating ice cream.

"Of course they will, Kookie. Parents should love their children no matter what." Taehyung calmed Jungkook down as he licked his icecream.

"What about my brother? He is pretty homophobic, from what I have observed." Kookie said and let out a sad sigh.

"Oh come on, bunny, it will be alright. I love you." Tae murmured and Jungkook smiled at the nickname.

"I love you too." Kookie admitted and gave Tae a hug.

They stood in each other's embrace as if time and space didn't exist. They felt each other's warmth and smiled. After a couple of moments they pulled apart.

"I never want you to be sad, Kookie, please always smile... like, what made you feel the happiest?" Tae asked looking at the younger, smiling softly.

"The happiest I've ever felt was that moment I discovered you loved me too." Jungkook chuckled smiling at the older.

"Aww my bunny... I hope I am the reason you look down at your phone and smile. Then walk into a pole." Tae said as he giggled.

"Well that did happened one time." Jungkook said and frowned sarcastically.

Taehyung pouted and kissed the youngers forehead. They held hands and walked to Kookies house where both of their parents were already waiting, overflowing with anxiety.

As they approached the door, and came in, they saw their parents all sitting in the living room having a talk. The food was already served for dinner and smelled delicious miles away.

" Hey mom! Hey dad!" Jungkook announced prancing to them and giving both a hug.

"Hello mom, dad." Taehyung came and waved at them smiling.

"Both of you are in such great mood! I hope the news you have for us are just as exciting!" Jungkooks dad said gesturing everyone to come sit at the dining table.

As all of them took a seat they started eating and discussing their work. Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting together - obviously- giving each other nervous looks to when to speak of their relationship.

Most were finished with their food and taekook decided now was the perfect time. They both stood up and walked out of the table, getting attention from the olders. Standing in the middle of the room they grabbed each other's hand.

Both Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim furrowed their eye brows at the sight.

The Jeons and the Kims family have been very good friends. Eventually their sons became very good friends as well, very good friends.

"Mom... dad..." Taehyung started, exchanging large smiles with Jungkook. "Me and Jungkookie are..."

"Officially a couple!" Jungkook finished smiling widely.