Is It Love?

"Yoongi?"

"Jimin you've got to be more careful! You could have badly hurt yourself!" Yoongi said letting go of Jimin's hand.

"But how are you here... were you stalking me?" Jimin asked confused.

"A thank you would've been nice and no, I just decided to take a walk and stumbled upon you " Yoongi explained tucking his hands in his pockets.

"I am sorry, thank you..." Jimin said looking down at the injured bird still in his hand.

Yoongi bit his lip and came closed to Jimin.
"You know, I think it was wrong how we broke apart last time. I am sorry it's my fault."

"No, it's my fault... I am sorry" Jimin said looking down.

Just a second ago Jimin hated Yoongi but now just a few simple word - and Jimin's heart melted. How could a person make him feel this way. It felt like the only thing he wanted right now was to be hugged by Yoongi and never let go.

"Umm... what's with the bird?" Yoongi asked breaking the silence between them.

"Oh, I found it on my way here. It's injured and I wanted to help it." Jimin explained in a quiet voice.

"Hey, my dad's a vet. Even though he has a heart of a rock, he would still help the bird." Yoongi said and gave Jimin a small smile.
"Let's... take a walk, shall we?"

Jimin gave the bird to Yoongi and he carefully put it in his pocket. They started walking through the rustling leaves to the beautiful singing of birds somewhere far away.

They walked in silence until Yoongi decided to break it.
"You know, Autumn is my favourite season."

"Really? Mine too!" Jimin chirped pleasantly surprised.

"Oh? Why do you like it?"

Jimin took a deep breath and looked up at the sky smiling.

"Autumn is like the end of the beginning. I love feeling the cold wind blow against me, picking up the golden orange leaves from the ground; the golden and red colours fly about like a fire. But even with the wind and the rain, there is a distinct beauty about autumn, the colors and the smells join to make a really picturesque scene. You know what I mean?"

"That's beautiful." Yoongi pointed out smiling to himslef.

"Also..." Jimin continued "I feel like it's the perfect season to fall in love..."

"I totally agree, it's like the colors lure your heart and the wind messes with your mind.."

They stopped walking and looked each other in the eyes.

It was beautiful.

The light, autumn breeze picking up the ends of their hair, the leaves falling in the back and quietly touching the ground, sun rays falling over the bent forest trees.

They stood inches apart. It felt like no one was there. As if they were the only two people on the planet. It was so quiet that they could probably feel each other's heartbeat.

But of course, every happy moment had an end.

"JIMIN-SSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
A loud, male voice was heard nearby.

Jimin and Yoongi jumped away from each other and looked in the direction of the sound.

Taehyung ran up to them breathing heavily from the running. They were waiting in silence until Tae caught his breath and finally spoke.

"I-I am really sorry.... was I interrupting something?" He said said throwing an innocent smile.

Yoongi and Jimin's eyes met and Jimin looked away flustered. It's not like they were doing anything really, but standing only inches away from each other made their heart flutter in a pleasant way.