Best Friends

A/n: just so you guys don't get confused, this chapter is what happened before the kiss.

Jimin was at the mall. The ceiling is domed higher than any cathedral and made of the most beautiful glass. The walkways flow like tributaries to the main rivers of people, not a sharp angle to be seen. It smells like heaven in a hand-basket and the floor shines like the surface of a lake at sunrise. In the background is music to soothe, gentle flowing notes to take the shopper's cares far away. In a world so chaotic it is order. In a world of pollution and desecration it is clean perfection in bubble-wrap.

He was shopping with his friend Jisu. Jisu and Jimin were friends since birth. They loved having their weekly shopping reunion. Jisu also had an exquisite taste in fashion and always chose something good looking and cute for Jimin.

Suddenly Jimin got a call from all crying and sad Taehyung calling him to his place.

"Jisu, I am really, really sorry, but my friend is in desperate need of moral support." Jimin said pouting.

" It's fine Chim-chim, I understand." Jisu said with a smile.

Jimin thanked her and ran off to Taehyungs house, leaving his shopping bags in his house on his way.

Jimin arrived at his best friend's house and knocked on the door. All types of thoughts filled his head with worry.

After a couple of minutes the door was opened by an elder woman with brown hair, tied up in a messy bun. That was Tae's mother.

"Oh hello Jimin, Tae-tae is in his room. I really hope you can make him feel better. He doesn't want to talk to me, nor his father." The woman said with obvious worry in her eyes.

Jimin nodded and went upstairs to Taehyungs room. He knocked quietly and slowly opened the door only to find Taehyung sitting on his window sill looking somewhere far.

Jimin came closer and saw his puffy from crying eyes and a frown on his face. He sat down next to him putting his hand on his shoulder.

"Tae what's-"

"THE WORLD! is dArk.... my soul is dArk.... my heart has been eaten by evil insects controlled by the evil love and regret.... Even my fingers became useless for the reasons of life..." Taehyung said looking like he was on some really strong drugs.

"Umm... what on earth are you saying? Stop blabbeling and tell me what happened." Jimin asked obviously confused.

"Aish! Jimin! Can't you see I am in need of some brutal help here!" Jimin gave Tae a weird look and Tae sighed "Ok so rember Min Ah?"

Jimin nodded. Min Ah was Taehyungs ex girlfriend. They had a good relationship until Tae fell in love with a guy.

"So that rat is dating Jungkook!!!!!! She stole him from me!!!" Taehyung yelled and bursted into tears.

"Wait..  Isn't Jungkook the guy you like?" Jimin asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"No Jimin, I dont like him, I love him!
I can’t stop thinking about him. 
I don’t know how he has gotten into my head. And I hate the fact that he can mess up with my mind just so easily. To be honest, I’m afraid of love. I’m afraid of the feeling that someone keeps stucking in my heart, making me wonder all night whether he has feelings for me too. You know, that kind of pain.
How not to remember his shinny smile, his flawless beauty then stop giggling to myself in the dark. Then the memories with his presence spills out of my mind again. I even daydream about him! I am going crazy!"

Taehyung took a deep breath.

"This love is so hopeless."

Jimin took a pause swallowing down the speech Tae just said.
"Are you sure its hopeless? Maybe he loves you back as much as you do?"

"No he doesn't, he clearly stated that he feels happy with her, that he loves her." Tae said wiping his tears with the corners of his sweater.

"Aww Taehyung... I can't understand my partner either. Yoongi kisses me and then suddenly fires off and pretends it was nothing. He seems to love me but..." Jimin paused thinking of what to say.

"Maybe he is in denial of his feelings towards you?" Tae finished his sentence.

"Why?"

Taehyung ignored the question and stood up. He went to his closet and got out some nice looking clothes and handed some to Jimin.

"What is this for?" Jimin asked looking at the shirt Tae gave him.

"Put this on, we're going to a party."

<<< Y♡J >>>

At the party Taehyung and Jimin sat at a table and tried to solve all of their problems with alcohol. They were completely drunk and depressed.

Taehyung started to cry. Jimin was trying to calm him down and people around started to complain so the boys went out in the hallway.

They stood really close to each other in the hall trying to balance as alcohol took over their bodies.

"T-Taehyungie, please don't... hic... cry." Jimin somehow managed to squeak out. "I feel really bad for you, I don't know what I can do to make you feel better."

"Jimin... I want t-to kisssss Jungkook so badly right now." Taehyung pouted.

"But he is not here... only me." Jimin said almost falling backwards but Taehyung caught him by the waist.

The next thing Jimin knew, Taehyung had slammed his lips to Jimin's  and nearly knocked all wind from his lungs.
He hardly had a moment to react before Tae pressed his tongue to the seam of Jimin's lips and at his grant of access, delved inside his mouth. It was a very sloppy kiss with the strong scent of alcohol being exchanged in the intermingling of their billowing breaths. Jimin's arms reached up and tangled around his thick, strong neck.

They were drunk, they were stupid.

Their lips broke apart to the sound of breaking glass. Jimin looked towards the sound only to find some black haired man who went rushing off towards the exit after obviously seeing their kiss.

Jimin's vision was blurry. Was that Yoongi?

Without hesitation Jimin started running towards the man trying to stop him.

"Yoongi!!!"

Bam!

Jimin tripped over the carpet and fell in the floor hearing gasps and ous from the people. But the alcohol was doing it's part and suddenly Jimin's eyes closed and nothing but the voices of random guests were heard far away...

♡♡♡
Tadaaaa update! I hope you guys are enjoying. •-•

Btw any taekook shippers?
Yoonmin, taekook and Namjin are my ultimate ships. ^-^

Hoseok is a lonely potato. Kinda like me... oh right I have a husband- Taehyung.... but he cheats on me with Jungkook. I mean, I don't mind, really.

Ok I'll go now.  Bye☆

-Author-nim♡♡♡~