The Letter

Dawn's POV

I woke up  and looked around the room. Eliza and Nadia Rose were still asleep. I grabbed my towel soap uniform tooth paste and tooth brush. Wouldn't want to talk to some one with morning breath. I quietly slipped out of the room and ran into the hall way. There weren't to many girls around at all. Only a few here and there. I walked down the hallway into the girls bathroom. Once I got in I realised that there was only one shower stall vacant seeing as the other four were engaged. i walked into the last stall and hung my towel and uniform. I turned on the hot water and let it run down my body. After quickly soaping my self and rinsing, I hopped out of the shower and dried myself off then quickly slipped into my uniform. After I did that I went out  and stood in front of the mirror's which were above the sinks and looked for something out of place. I took out my tooth brush and added tooth past and brushed my teeth real quickly. Then I made my way out of the girls bathroom and headed to my room. The girls were still asleep so I put away my belongings, made my bed, opened the curtains, and then grabbed my book and headed out to the mess hall. 

When I got to the mess hall I grabbed some oatmeal from what the cooks had prepared for breakfast and headed to my seat. I was in the middle of eating my oatmeal when someone sat next to me. When I looked over to see who it was I almost choked on my food. Thomas Brown. 

"Can I help you?"  I asked.

"Am I not aloud to sit hear Mikealson?" Thomas asked all cocky  with an arched eyebrow. For some one as handsome as him he had a cocky attitude and seemed to think that he owned the world. "Forget I even spoke" I told him as I finished my oatmeal. Thomas was about to say something when Miss Addams spoke first. " Dawn there seems to be an emergency at home and you mother wanted you home ASAP. Since it is almost the end of the year we are sending you home. She also asked if I could give you this." Miss Addams handed me an envelope with my name written on it. I totally forgot about Thomas and opened the envelope.

Dear Dawn,

Sorry to call you home on such short notice. I know you must be having the time of your life at boarding school. We want you home so you can say goodbye to your father. 

Thank you for understanding

Elijah M

Anger flared inside me. He has no right to order me around. But I'm still going this should be interesting.  I crushed the letter in my hand and I felt some one put a hand on my shoulder. 

"Thomas?"

"Are you okay love?"

"Fine . I think"

''Can I talk to you in the hallway?"

 ''Sure"

I followed Thomas out into the hall way." I like you very much" Thomas Told me. I was surprised at first then I replied. "I like you to" before he could say anything Fredrick cleared his throat and said "Miss Mikaelson if we want to make it to the airport in time I suggest we leave. Everything has already been taken care of" 

I gave Thomas  A hug and said" Catch ya next year Brown"

"Next year it is Mikealson" 

After I asked him to say bye to the girls for me  quickly made my way to the car and watched as the roof of  LCA  slowly become less visible. America here I come