Funeral

Hayley's POV

It didn't take very long for us to prepare for Dawn's funeral. While everything was  being planed and figured out I sat in one spot. All the movement around me just seemed to blur together. Heck I didn't even know if it was day or night time. I don't know how long I sat in the same exact position until I felt a sturdy hand touch my shoulder. "Hayley you should get ready for the funeral now. We're going to leave in an hour" I looked up at Elijah and nodded. I sluggishly made my way to my bathroom and slowly stripped of my clothes. Then I walked into the shower and turned it on. 

I Let the hot water run down my skin but I felt nothing as my whole body was numb with grief. Why did you have to die Dawn. You left behind so many people who loved you. Me. Tom. The poor boy he was so sad to see you die. I felt bad for Dawn's boyfriend. I hadn't seen him yet but he probably looked like me once he heard of her death. 

I quickly jumped out of the shower and dried myself down with a towel. Then I changed into something simple and I didn't bother with make up cause I knew that my tears would make me look horrible if I did put on make up. I walked down stairs and saw Elijah waiting to escort me out. 

Once we got to the funerals location I got out and saw Dawn's boyfriend standing there in tux and his hair was perfectly gelled back. I walked up to him and put a comforting hand on his shoulder and he looked down at me and nodded. His eyes were red and puffy. I knew he had definitely been crying. I must've looked like him.  We entered the building  and listened to Nik speak of how smart and beautiful Dawn was. You never even tried to get to know her. How can you say this don't you feel guilty? 

After Nik was done speaking we all went up to say our last goodbyes. I went up and placed a soft kiss on Dawn's head. "Goodbye sweetheart. Until we meet again. I love you. Always and Forever." Then  Tom went up and kissed Dawn on the head and whispered something to her. I didn't want to listen to what he whispered to her. After he finished talking he pulled out a white and green tulip and placed it in her coffin .

 After he finished talking he pulled out a white and green tulip and placed it in her coffin

After Dawn's burial

I went upstairs and told everyone I just needed some rest.

Dawn's POV

I woke up surrounded by darkness. I tried to sit up but my head banged into the roof of something. I tried rub my head but found it difficult to do that because I had little space. My eyes slowly adjusted to my surroundings and I realized. I'm in a coffin. I started yelling for help but no one seemed to hear me. Then I started to pound on the top of the coffin and heard it break a bit. I hit the top repeatedly until I broke through it and that's when dirt came flooding in. I dug my way out of the dirt. I figured I must've been buried six feet under. When I reached the surface it started to rain. I looked around me then I thought of one place I should head to. Tom's.