Doubt

Tom's POV

I woke up this morning and after doing my morning routine. I turned to my phone and stared at it. I've been trying to get a hold of Dawn but she hasn't picked up at all. This was strange cause she always picked up my calls. I tried to call her again but it went to voicemail. I sighed something is definitely up. I grabbed my car keys and hopped in. I turned on the car and drove to Dawn's place.

Hayley POV

I was about to go out when Tom the gentleman that Dawn was dating pulled up in his car. He looked and handsome. Now I know why Dawn fell for him.

(Tom's Outfit)

I sighed. He didn't know about Dawn Missing. I checked Dawn's phone and she had lots of missed calls from Tom. He  walked up to me and said ," Excuse me ma'am but is Dawn around. She hasn't been answering my calls and I'm starting to get worried that she might be in trouble. This not like er at all." I couldn't help it. Tears ran down my cheeks. " I think that it's best if we explain this to you inside." I walked into the house and he followed me. ( Tom had been there before so he didn't need to be invited in.) Everyone was doing their own thing. Klaus had retreated to his painting, Elijah  busied himself with a book Kol and Devina were whispering amongst themselves while Rebekah stared at the ceiling. I cleared my throat and everyone looked up. "Kol could you please get Klaus to come down here." A few minutes later Kol came in with Klaus. "What could be so important that you had to disturb me" I glared at Klaus after he said that. "Well I was thinking you might be able to tell Tom where his girlfriend is." 

After we, meaning Klaus, explained the situation to Tom he sat there for a moment then I saw anger flash in his eyes"If your daughter is missing shouldn't you all be out looking for her." 

"I was on my way out to do so but you came so..." I told him. "Just one of you is going out to look for Dawn. You should have a search party! Dawn is only human and humans can only take so much. Dawn is out there and who knows she might be on the verge of death! And you all except for Hayley seem to not care at all. I doubt that any of you love her at all" With that Tom stormed of and hopped in his car and drove off. The Mikaelson family all sat there quietly. I just sighed and walked out the door to search for more clues to Dawn's whereabouts. Why can't Devina do a locator spell or why can't I pick up a proper scent. I groaned. Tom might be right. I'm starting to doubt their love for my pup Dawn.