Dawn!!

Klaus POV

Hope and I ran into the house and I slammed the door behind us. I quickly ran to the window to see if the witch followed us here. A sigh escaped my lips as I saw no sign of the witch. "What happened." Hayley asked as she examined Hope's dirty clothes. I explained that a witch tried to take Hope and I got her to safety. I explained how Dawn helped Hope escape when Hayley interupted " Where's Dawn?" I turned around and saw Dawn wasn't behind me. Hayley must've seen my blank face because she stood up from her seat and ran upstairs yelling "Dawn sweetie are you here" She didn't answer. Hayley came downstairs with a panic written all over her face. She continued to yell Dawn's name as she speed all over the house. She came to the room I was and yelled at me with an angry look " Where's my daughter." I gave her a blank look again. Hayley growled at me again as she threw the door open and ran  in the direction Hope and  I came from. 

Hayley's POV

 I growled at Klaus' irresponsibility. I continued to scream Dawn's name. She was defenseless against a witch. She's only human after all. I had to find her I just had to. "Dawn" I screamed out again. I felt a tear fall down my face as I thought of a defenseless Dawn. And before I knew it a whole stream of tears ran down my face as I continued to search for Dawn.

Dawn POV

I woke up my first thought being 'Have to get home'  I was about to get up when pain shot up through my back. I screamed out in pain and fell down on my back which caused pain to course through my whole body. I grunted out in frustration as I was stuck to the ground. I took a deep breath in and rolled over onto my stomach making it easier to push myself off of the ground.  After another deep breath I pushed myself off of the ground. All of a sudden the world started to spin. 'Okay note to self when you are injured and on the ground don't stand up so quickly' I thought to myself. I took one step forward and felt my leg go numb. I looked down at my leg and noticed two things. First of all I saw a puddle of blood. Second the ground was getting closer to my face. It took me two seconds to figure out that I was actually falling. I pushed myself up again. Bad idea cause the world started to spin again. Then I fell down again and my vision started to blur. Then I decided to lay still. I heard someone speak up from behind me. "Dahlia I thought that you said she would stay unconscious" 

"I though she would. I never met a human as strong as she is."  I tried to turn around to see who was behind me but only my head could move. "This is a good sign. She might be strong enough to kill my sisters ridiculous children. In fact forget about Freya. We can use her instead." I reached for my phone and felt it wasn't there. I turned to see it fell out of my pocket beside me before my whole vision turned dark. 

Hayley's POV

I yelled and screamed out Dawn's name but I didn't hear an answer. All of a sudden I picked up the familiar metallic smell. Blood. I followed the smell. When I got closer towards a trail the scent of blood started to get stronger and stronger. Finely I came to a pool of blood. It seemed as if the thing that was bleeding tried to walk because there was a trail of blood. Probably took on step and fell again. I was smelling the blood when I saw a phone. I picked it up and turned it on. I gasped as a hand went up to my mouth. The wallpaper was a picture of Dawn and Hope smiling.  A new stream of tears cascaded down my cheeks.