Saving Dawn

Dawn's POV

I woke up in a room that I couldn't identify at all. I jumped out of bed and ran to the door I tried to open it but I couldn't. I ran to the window and tried to open it but got the same outcome. I growled in frustration and ran to the door and started hitting it and yelling " Hey is anybody out there. Can anyone here me." Finely I gave up and sat down on the bed. I only looked down to realise that I was in new clothes.

 I only looked down to realise that I was in new clothes

Yuck. I stood up and looked in the mirror. Though it did fit perfectly it wasn't my style at all. What person in their right mind would ware this. All of a sudden a women opened the door and came in. I backed up until my back touched the wall. "No need to be afraid my dear. I won't hurt you. I just want to help." 

"And who might you be."

"Well straight to the point. My name is Daliah and I am your grandmother's sister." Daliah said with a smile.

"What do you want from me" I asked as I continued to stare at her.

"I just want to help you sweetie. I know your special and you know it too. You're a witch just like my sister was. Let me help you harness those powers and you can become the most powerful witch ever to walk this earth."

I looked at her and said" why would I want to become powerful. When my dad tried to it put his family through a lot of heartache and it wasn't very fun." 

"Yes but you're not your father. You are a completely different person." I sighed she was right. 

" Fine teach me what yo u know." Daliha smiled and told me to lie down for a second so I did as I was told. I heard her mutter something under her breath and I blacked out.

Hayley's POV

Its been six days now and I'm freaking out. Where was Dawn. People don't just disappear without a trace. That's it. I stormed into the living room my face morphed into one of an angry hybrid. I went straight to Kol and Davina who were sat on the couch. I grabbed Davina by the neck and growled out "If you don't want me to kill you right now cast a locator spell to find my daughter Dawn. I  am running out of patience and at the end of my line with you guys." She nodded and I dropped her onto the floor. As soon as she hit the floor she gasped for air and held her neck which were showing signs of bruising. I glared at her,"Well what are you waiting for" She quickly scrambled to her feet and started to prepare for the spell.

After the spell was done she told me," She's at the old hospital" I growled out a thank you and left to find my daughter.

*Time Skip*

When I arrived at the old hospital I saw Thomas being thrown against the wall by Dawn. What on earth was she doing. "Dawn!" I yelled at her grabbing her attention. She turned to me and instead of her blueish-gray eyes her eyes were red. Something was wrong. Then I saw a women behind Dawn who was smiling wickedly at the scene before her. I tried to charge hr again and again but Dawn was keeping me from doing that. I kept on charging at the women who was behind Dawn but I noticed that since Dawn's focus was on me Thomas got up and was slowly walking towards her. As I charged again for the hundredth time Thomas finely got to Dawn and grabbed her by the shoulder. I heard him mutter something I couldn't understand. Dawn's eyes turned into the  blueish-gray shade they usually were and she collapsed into Thomas' arms. I stopped in my tracks and ran over to Dawn and Thomas. I looked down on Dawn who was being cradled in Thomas' arms. She was out cold. I sat down hard on my knee and brushed hair out of her face as I placed a kiss on her forehead. "I found you my pup. Don't worry you're safe now." I smiled at Thomas then looked down at Dawn again " Let's get you home"