Meeting Tom

Dawn's POV

BEEP! BEEP! I grabbed my alarm and threw it at the door which was opening. I looked up and saw my dad poke his head in. "You should really try to be more nicer to your alarm clock love"  I looked at him and screamed "Get out of my room!" I garbed the nearest thing on my nightstand which was my hairbrush and threw it at the door which was closing. I got out of bed and walked into my bathroom. After stripping of my pjs I jumped into my shower and let the boiling hot water run down my body. After a good hot shower I hoped  out of the shower and got dressed.

Just then a message from Tom popped up on my screen

Just then a message from Tom popped up on my screen. 'Hey love just arrived at the airport and caught a cab to the my new flat. Do you want to go out?'

'Sure babe. Do you want me to pick you up?'

'No I got a car here already. I'll pick you up then we can go where ever.'

'Okay see you soon'

I slipped my phone into my pocket and then decided to make my bed. After making my bed I opened my curtains and windows and then walked out of my room to go downstairs. As I made my way downstairs I heard laughter echoing from the dinning room. I walked in to see everyone sitting there having breakfast. Hayley smiled and said " Morning sweetie. Do you want some breakfast?"  I nodded and sat down beside her. I picked up two pieces of toast and set them on my plate then I poured myself some orange juice. I only took a bite of my toast when Hope asked " Dawn do you want to come with dad  and I to get new paint?" I looked at her and shook my head " Sorry Hope I have plans today."  I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and took it out. 

'Hey love  I'm outside'

'Be right out'

 I turned from my chair and looked at Hope with a smile. "Maybe Tomorrow. Right now I have to go out."

Then Dad asked " Where are you going"

"Out"

"With who"

"Someone"

"When are you going to be back"

"Later" I replied as I ran out the door to Tom who was standing next to his black Mustang.

Kluas' POV

 I watched as Dawn ran out and jumped into the arms of a tall boy with black hair and green eyes. they hugged  for a while as I walked out the door. Then the boy seemed to notice me and cleared his throat. He then walked up to me and said "You must be Dawn's father." British. he as about as tall as me. "That's me mate. My name is Klaus" I stretched out my hand and he shook it firmly. "I'm Thomas. It's  a pleasure to meet you finely. Dawn doesn't talk about you that much though." I was about to reply when Dawn interrupted. "You finely met. Hooray! Tom we should be gong before we miss the movie." Tom put a smile on his face and said "Right love. Well it was very nice to meet you sir but we have to go" with that both of them jumped into his mustang and drove of down the driveway. I walked back inside and sat down at the head of the table. Then Hope spoke up "So you finely met Tom. Isn't he so handsome?" I looked at Hope and asked "You've met him before." 

"Yeah he hangs out with us when him and Dawn are on summer holidays. He is so funny and he loves Dawn so much. Did you know he is a heretic?''

"A heretic?"

"Yeah. You know a vampire-witch. I think He and Dawn make such a cute couple. Anyway Daddy shouldn't we be leaving for our art supplies. "

"Go upstairs and get ready so we can leave love" As soon as Hope disappeared upstairs I turned to everyone else at the table. " My daughter is dating a heretic. What if something goes wrong. She could be my downfall." 

"Calm down Klaus. I've met Tom and I can see it in his eyes he loves Dawn and won't do anything to put her in danger." Hayley spoke up. "So you've met him and didn't think abut telling me anything about him"

"I didn't tell you because I know you would react like this. This girl has had enough sadness in her life and Tom makes her really happy so don't ruin this for her or else you will have to deal with me . That goes for all of you. Got it " Hayley threatened us. "Love don't threaten me or else-"Or else you'll what kill me. What would Hope think about that huh" I growled at Hayley and was about to say something when Hope cam running downstairs "Let's go Daddy" I stood up and took a deep breath then walked to the door with Hope. I grabbed my coat and walked out of the house with Hope. We hopped in the car and drove off to but some paint.  Hopefully I can cool off before we come back home. I looked over at Hope and smiled. At least on of my little girls still loves me. How do I get the other one to forgive me was a mystery to me.