CHAP.28: Blood Test

The little cult of mine was scarily loyal. They agreed with everything I said. Everything I told them about my plans and about Gotham and the destruction I promised them all. And I would. I would cause this city to beg beneath me. I would have my revenge for everything that happened to me. I would make sure of it if even it was the last thing I would ever do.

I planned constantly in my room, locked away from my followers unless I had an order for them. I was very depressed even though I had been out of Arkham for about two weeks now. I felt like I couldn't do anything now that Jerome was gone. I kept telling myself I could do anything. I could handle anything and everything. I distracted myself by thinking of the one thing aside from Jerome and this Cult.

Finding out who my family was.

I needed to find out. It was like a hole in my brain. I knew how I was like when I didn't know things. I was beyond the point of no return. I was right on the edge. I needed to find out. I didn't know what I would do if I did find out but I always found a way. But...how to find out?

The cops were looking for me all over Gotham and my cronies told me little ol' Jimbo was freaking out over my breakout from Arkham. I would love to see that of him. Scrambling around in search of me with me knowing he would never be able to find what he was looking for. He deserved worse.

I was currently in my room, pacing back and forth as to how I would figure out who my blood relatives were. I felt as if that little blockage from before was still in my brain. My normally intelligent mind was slow and couldn't think like it used to. I clutched my head, growling. 

"Think think think think..." I mutter. I then screamed out and hit a small statue of a clown off my desk and it shattered onto the wall. I banged my hand onto the table and growled. Suddenly the door to my room snaps open and Mark is standing there, gun in hand.

"I heard screaming." He said quickly. I rolled my eyes and leaned off my desk.

"I'm just angry." I say simply, motioning to the clown with a sigh. He breathes out then lowers his gun and puts it in his pocket. He nods. He looks at the clown and then walks up to it, leaning down and goes to pick it up. He then flinches when he tries to pick up a piece and retracts his finger. I roll my eyes.

"You don't have to clean it up and, it's just a scratch. There's barely any blood. Don't be such a pus-" I cut myself off and stare at the cut on his finger, my eyes widening and my figure freezing. He knits his brow at me.

"Miss Sky?" He says. I then smile wide. So wide in fact I think I heard a little part of my jaw pop. I look him in the eyes.

"I know how to find my family."

                                            |TIME SKIP|

I was in the van with Mark, smiling brightly and laughing every now and then. A couple of other cars with my men in them followed behind us. I was jumping in my seat and giggling to myself. Mark kept looking at me like I was crazy. Well...I was, so maybe he had a reason to look at me that way. I smiled.

I didn't know if my plan would work...at all. But I decided to give it a go.

I was dressed in pair of blue shorts, tights underneath them, a black crop top with the straps crossing over my neck, and black high boots. One side of my hair was in a french braid while the other was let down and frizzy.

"Are you sure about this?" Mark asked me. I breathe in slowly and roll my head to him, my smile widening.

"More than ever." I answer lowly. I kick the space in front of me giddily. I then saw the building I had been waiting for. The police station. I laugh even more, starting slowly before my laughter erupted into something sinister. Mark shifted next to me uncomfortably.