5.Next Time??

*Edited*
"There are no coincidences in our life all happens for a reason"
                                Habo-j
   ********#######**"****
   Guess am very unlucky cause in my apartment, on my sofa the beast is seating in front of me with a smirk - w/c I'll swipe soon even though he is handsome with it -

You're losing your mind

So, this is what is happening after the beast in front of me send the girl out of the apartment with just a snap, she pouted at him while glaring at me w/c I replay with a shrug and he with a glare of his own.

    I sat on the fancy sofa across him carelessly Indian style while he spread his legs on the table, his hands crossed and his famous signature smirk and me with glare. So cliché....

    "I knew we were meeting and I knew it was too soon but I never guessed it will be in my apartment and today more like tonight.."

  "First of all this is my official apartment, only mine and second " I ask with a stern face and then confused when I continue "How did you get the key to my house"

"I thought you were at least with a brain with no function but now.." He shook his head before continuing "  It's just thick skull you have up there"

  " Who are u calling stupid...my IQ is 98.9 " his mouth formed an
' o ' and I smirk "so shut the hell up"

 He smirk even more wider " I'm sure you bribed them or you read it back wards"

   I glare at him, gave him my evilest look but he..he is calm as usual when he put his crossed hands over his back as to rest.

You're not doing that in my apartment!!

    "What do you think you are doing huh?...get out of my house"

"Listen to me Feisty" he say with a stern face " this apartment is mine, I officially bought it last summer and that's where I got the key from, I could tell you every thing in this house with the direction even what is or was_" he saw the living room full of pizzas, colas, vodkas and other wasted food on the floor"and according to the rule of the whole building if you didn't visit the house for almost 5 months your apartment will be sold and you were out for at least double of it right?!" He sigh "so now if you wanna talk, go talk to the walls cause am tired and in need for sleep, if you wanna stay you stay with me in this house" gesturing to my apartment " if not; I could be a gentleman to open the front door " he smile innocently at last.

   My expression was changing from glare to pout to stern again to glare to confusion and not to mention worry cause I don't have any place to stay too and also no money since I still didn't start my job as waitress at 'Dozen'...but I also can't stay with this beast -I don't trust him- so I'm left confused.

    So let's get this clear my apartment w/ch  I bought using all money I had is sold to the man seating-sleeping in front of me and I need to leave if I can't stay with him but I don't have money, I also like this place a lot so is it wrong to say yes?!

  No it isn't, besides he is handsome as hell..

Yes it is, you don't know him and yet you're gonna live with him?

What will he do he might be a beast but isn't he decent?

We don't even know that and hello he wasted your pizza at school remember

You also ate all the pizza in his room so..