27)Hesitation

Hand to hand he opened the door of the apartment smiling to me. There is sth in his eyes, sth I can't recognize, sth that looks fear, sth that isn't sure.

Smiling back to him I hold his hand tighter, going to the apartment we left four necks turned towards us as we enter.

There at the sofa sat Aaron, Sara, Haze and Nessa with pizza on their legs and Netflix playing on the HD TV. I was about to let my hands go but he held it smiling to me, nervously I smiled back. With all of them looking at us, I don't know why I got nervous.

All of them turned to Haze with hands straight and a smirk on their faces as we enter, closing the door he pulled his jacket out and kissed my forehead going to his room while I too do the same, changing my uniform and taking hot shower since I froze in the winter outside with the snow.

Christmas is  only two days far and everything is going crazy. Covering my body with towel I went outside and sat at the bed lotioning my body. After done I wore a pant, sweatshirt and a comfy shoes and went to the living room to see all of them are there, Ace bare chested.

I sat at the floor infrint of a pizza and was about to dig in when I was picked up from my seat.

"What the Hell!" I exclaim and turn to see Ace smirking at me, was I that easy.

"Yeah you are" he replied.

Face palming my self I wait as he puts my on his lap making me to wards the TV and properly seating me on him. I sense them watching us but u didn't turn to them. Even the thought made me blush slightly.

After that we watched the TV in a silent mode with Ace playing with my hair all along until he started to whisper.

"Won't you tell me" he say and I almost groan.

"It was nothing I swear, don't u believe me"

"Then why were u defending him"

"Why do you think"

"I don't know that's why am asking"

"Then you better not know"

"Feisty" he said

"What are u getting me for Christmas?" I ask trying to change the subject.

I knew he noticed due to him being quite for a while and continuing.

"Isn't me enough"

"Stupid, I need a gift to remember the day and remember u"

"What's the use of remembering me when am not going anywhere even if you asked for it"

I smile and blush at the same time.

"Is that a promise"

"Take it as u want"

"Well I take it as one"

"Good then"

"Guys stop the flirts and let us watch the movie" Sara said abd we shutted up.

He stood me with me in hand, and point finger at them, at Base and Nessa.

"You two" he say "Go home, don't let me see you here at the morning"

Then he point at the other two too, "And u guys don't ever enter my room, sleep here or get out too"

Then he turn to me, "And you are coming with me"

"Where to" I ask confused

"Sleeping of course"

"Oh"  was all I said.