NIGHT

He kisses me.

He kissed me.

He is kissing me.

And he do it passionately.

And am melting..

He smash his lips with mine roughly as a punishment, but he tastes sweet. So I kissed him back with the same force, with rough and passion sending my hand to his neck drawing him closer much more cause I can't get enough of him. He angle my neck and the kiss continues.

He grab my ass lifting me and I gasp, he taking his chance sent his tounge inside tangling mine with his just like I do his hair. My legs folding his waste I stick him with me and for a moment open my eyes, seeing his was closed I closed mine too. After a minute I sense him smile.

I can't believe the punishment got into a hot make out.

I tried pulling my self away from him but he held me still and we opened our eyes in the same time with eyes dark and horny. Our breath hard and rapid we stare at each others eyes, with firhead attached and breaths taking their chance to tangle.

"Tell me why you were with Reeve," he say slowly staring into my eyes again.

"Why would you even care" I replied trying to let me go again but no use he doesn't even budge.

"Feisty stop testing me" he say and I snort rolling my eyes, "You know I care"

I just stare into his eyes trying to figure what he wants just like he is doing.

"Why" I ask slowly

Now he let go totally and I was set free. But I couldn't move, my legs doesn't let me. My heart won't allow it and for the first time my mind didn't too, maybe out of curiosity.

"Tell me Ace, why" I drag further.

"I can't," he say ruffling his hair "I just can't"

Now I let my leg lead me to wherever it want but I didn't expect it to drive me to him. I held his cheek in b/n my hand and stare through his windows he shutted for too long.

"Please" I ask.

We just stare to one another for a second until he send his hands to mine and keep it there closing his eyes,...feeling my touch?!

Opening his eyes he took my eyes in b/n his abd led us outside with our uniforms we didn't notice hut I didn't care as long as he has my hand and is always with me. I smile thinking of us together but it disappeared the moment it came thinking about what he's going to tell me right now.

He moved us to the garage and into his car, opening mine first. I was about to comment a sarcastic one but I thought it won't be good at this point and just smile at him. Before closing the door he sees me for a while his eyes soft and fragile unlike usual. And it made me scared, horrified.

After ge got in we drove to somewhere he knows and I don't with a thin tension b/n us driving me to hell and giving me a buzz of the mind, ignoring it I put my hand on his and squeeze. He saw me and smile for a second.

After moving for almost 20-25 minutes we reached the mountain we sat in last time. Slowly he got out and I did the same. Moving to the inch of the cliff he stare at the town below with a distant look.

"It was when I was 14," he start and I start listening too, "She was always with me through my problems I didn't even have, she had lots if things in mind yet I was the first priority to her,... I thought she was happy and have nothing to worry about, I didn't know he was her problem, cause I loved him too." He pause with a disgust after saying that.

Is he a gay?!

I heard him chuckle and continue making me blush,

"I'm not a gay, she was my mother while he, he was my freaking dad." I take a moment of shock pass with a slow gasp. "But then one day, she.. She died, she died out of blue in a car accident"

I somehow managed to control my shock and sadness and stood in front of him sending my arms to his waste and comforting him. After some minutes passed he hugged me back and I felt the tinges with relief.

"I loved her to death but he wasn't like I was, he didn't love her. The day she died I knew she was murdered, that's when I went to his office crying to call him and tell him" he snort his arms squeezing me attaching me totally to him. "He was there kissing and having fun with the bitch, he was talking about being successful, Aaron's brother was also inside. He died after a coma of a month. The killer wasn't found, he ran after doing this disgusting thing. There was no mark of him, we didn't even know him cause he didn't put even a finger print."

Now I squeezed he talking in so madness and sadness as well. I just squeeze and hug him trying to keep him warm and out of the cold.

We stayed silent for a minutes until he spoke bring my face to him eyeing me downwards while I see him with my head high due to his height. He touches my chek softly while I move closer to his touch.

"He will kill everyone, everyone I get close too. He didn't kill Jayden and Haze b/c their parents involve in this business mafia. But anyone I get close too, he will without a mercy to just make me a group of his mafia since he's a leader here. Sara was my slh out there to let me know what he was thinking and such but then she was caught. And that's why she's hiding till now."

I nod silently understanding his situation but can I hold on till then, till the moment he have everything done. I just stare into his blue looking mesmerizing eyes drowning to them.

"But fuck friendship" he suddenly spoke shocking me "I'll protect you no matter what"

Raising an eyebrow I see him with wide eyes, he softly peek my lips abd continue tracing shapes on my hand he held.

"I want you to be my girlfriend"

A/N: Taddaa, so here is Ace's story even though there is more left. Don't forget to like and comment.
                            Lov ya
                               Habo-j