38)Solutions

Well sometimes people won't change whether they want it or not, and the other times it's just that they don't want to change even though they convinced they want to. And so they are bit meant to change.

Life was getting easy going with just an obstacle that always stops Ace from doing what he intended. The guy I now acknowledged I love is having a nightless day to solve his dads problem.

That son of a bitch isn't going anywhere he say randomly at the middle of the night and I hear him acting as if am asleep, but Nah I didn't have the guts to sleep with him doing all this by himself although he kept insisting that I should sleep.

Reeve cones early in the morning with some evidences he got through his mom helping us. And tomorrow was the last day for submission, Ace is afraid if him running cause if he did, then he's killing all people beloved to him.

He is stressing and I can sense it yet he manages to smile when around us, slowly I got up and stood behind him without making a noise making sure nothing clicks. He keeps tapping the PC speedily and scan the paper one last time before flexing his hands and shoulder.

That's when he saw me and fall with a thud in the wooden carpet of my room. I burst into laughing as he scowl as me, giving him my hand to pick him in b/n my laughter.

Though slowly he gets up ignoring my hand and scowling at me.

"Why aren't you asleep" he ask picking up the chair "You have school tomorrow"

"The question is Mr.Mathews" I say pointing my index finger towards him "Why are you still asleep"

"Feisty am not telling you again just go to bed" he say frustrated washing his face with imaginary water.

"Ace, please" I plead going closer to him "You're stressing out and you should sleep, please"

"Je-" I stop him standing on my tiptoes to peek his lips lasting for a few seconds.

"Please" I plead again, "if not am not sleeping too"

I say sternly making him sigh, he close the space b/n us bringing me to his arm hugging me close and tight, safe and quite.

"I love you" he whisper slowly to my ears sending whatever you call it again, the stars abd everything.. I feel like floating on the air. I stayed quite relishing the moment closing my eyes.

"Tell me you do to" he say staring at my eyes, while I gazed at his beautiful face for long time..trying to say the word am sure of, it's only three words yet it takes eternity to say it.

"Please," he made contact with my forehead closing his eyes "For me"

"I-i" I still Sutter breathing rapidly, then sigh escaped my mouth "I love you" I speedily say.

He opened his eyes staring through mine full if spark and stars I was seeing right when he say it, he cups my face b/n his hands. I smile at him as he return the gesture.

"I love you Ace Mathews, I really do" I say it again and god! It felt more than good.

Within seconds am caged b/n his arms and the wall while kissing him with a gentle force. Showing me the live he has for me, the emotions he wants to say but can't.

I felt special, I feel euphoria spread inside me, but it always does when am with him. He continues kissing me as he takes us to the bed his lips on my neck as I bend to give him more flesh of mine. I moan and he groan. He was mine and I was his.
*********###########**********
Next morning I woke up all alone cold and lonely, stressed and anxious. It was today...today was the day that the war ended and yet I was asleep here forgetting to give him strength and love.