SURPRISE

*Edited*
"When one day, everything changes we feel odd yet excited"
                                 Habo-J
********#######********
"Shh, shut up" I heared a familiar voice whisper yell.

"She's is so heavy" another voice also do the same "what does she eat"

"Shut it Haze"

I was about to wake up until I felt sth swinging me back to sleep. Clinging to the body or sth else but it's full of rock and slumped my shoulders, sleeping comfortably.

"You wouldn't really sleep if you knew Ace, dollface" Is the last whisper I heared before drifting without caring.
*******#######********

I woke up when the sunshine reflects perfectly through my forehead groaning. I see the trees moving backwards together with cars and people. Wait...moving.

"WHERE THE HELL AM I?!" I yell, knocking myself with the roof, when I aburtly seat from my place. Again Wait...I don't remember myself long...roof

"WHERE AM I?" I yell again.

"Would you stop shouting," Ace asked. ACE..WAIT AGAIN FOR THE THIRD OR FORTH TIME WHAT!!

"What the hell" I exclaim looking around me. I'm on the passenger seat of one of his fancy car, w/ch I think is BMW with him, driving to somewhere looking cool as always....Again What, Cool....Jercey Needs Some Help, Any Doctors Around.

"Hi" he wave his hand with a smirk innocently.

"Hey" I also wave awkwardly but instantly regretted it when his laughter filled the car.

"Sure" he start b/n his laughs "Haze gave you so much"

"What?" I start confused "What did he gave me?"

He stop his laughter and gave me a nervous chuckle making me more spacious, crossing my arms I look at him narrowing my eyes. As soon as I saw my clothes I scream.

"For Christ's sake, Feisty" he closed his ear with one hand and a shoulder.

"You" I say pointing my index finger "Who changed my cloth" I continued when he answered with a "me"

"Me, I swear" he say holding both of his hands up making me clutch the wheel so fast.

I gasp, shaking my head "No way"

"Yes way"

"You A+ Asshole, How dare you touch me"

"Just like I dared back then" he smirk.

I glare at him, flaring when he smirk followed by laughter.

"Your face" he say b/n his laughs " you should've seen it"

"Bastard, cocky Arrogant Bastard"

We then went simply without any talk, me stealing some glances, hearing the music play while he mumble them, until I wondered where I was going. I just trusted him and didn't even ask where we were going. I just felt comfortable with him just seating so I didn't ask.

Ace's phone rang braking our silence and my thoughts.

"Yeah" he answer. Putting it in speaker mode letting me know Haze is the one calling.

"Is Doll Face OK?!" He ask

"You Dig Faced Pope, how dare you give me a fucking medicine" I snare.

"I swear to my God, it was Jayden's  idea" he defend and I heared a laughter of Nessa.

"Hey dipshit, you awake" she say