Chapter 12

Assalam Alaikum guys, I am really sorry that I updated so late, I was so busy these days.

Here is a sweet, frustrating( most of you would be at Wali), long chapter for you all. Go read and enjoy. This chapter will give you some insights of Aleyha's and Wali's relation, that how was their relationship in the past.

Guys, do tell me how was it, please. Read, vote and share!

Love ya' all! (hugs and kisses)

(above gif, Ale's reaction to Wali's behaviour(laughing))

_______________________________________________

It has been three days since I and Wali had 'the talk'. We didn't talk about it afterwards, more like he did not want to talk about it. Whenever I tried to bring that topic up, he had ignored me. But once, most probably annoyed by my constant questioning gaze and quizzing, giving me his best stoic face, he had told me that it was nothing. He had just said what came to his mind and some of the things his friends blabbered about the movie.

Of course! I did not believe him.

He, gossiping about some movie with his friends and that too, a movie like me before you!!!

I wouldn't have believed it in a million years, not even dreamed about it!

And when I told him that, he just shrugged and told me that it was the truth and I could believe whatever I want.

Truth my foot!

One day, I sure will find out what the actual truth is and that's Aleyha's promise.

Besides this, my foot was better. To the extent that I could walk, with the help of crutches as I still was not allowed to put pressure on my foot.

Pareeshay was icing my foot when nanna came in.

"So how is my shehzadi?" she asked, coming around the bed to sit beside me.

"As fit as always, just like her nanna," I told her, giving her a sheepish smile, I kissed her cheek.

"That's true," she replied mischievously and kissed my forehead.

I laid my head on her shoulder and told her all about my day and also about my foot's present condition, which was a lot better. I and nanna were busy talking when a knock on the door diverted our attention.

"Al, can I come in? Are you awake?" I heard Wali's voice.

"Allah miyan! Nanna, Wali is here. He must be here to give me my medicine. Nanna please, I don't want to have medicine. Tell him I am sleeping. Please. Pari, you go and open the door." I panicked.

I gave nanna my best puppy dog look as I felt her reluctance in lying to Wali. She can never say no to this face. I laid down, facing towards nanna. Hugging her legs, I closed my eyes tightly.

I heard the door opened and footsteps approaching towards the bed. With my eyes closed, I could feel his every movement. Nanna told him that I was sleeping and not to disturb me. He told her that he came to give me medicines.

See I was right!

I had a fever yesterday. I assured Wali it was due to the pain but he didn't listen to me and called the doctor. The doctor informed him the same but still prescribed some medicines on Wali's insistence, as he did not want the fever to increase further.

I felt someone standing right beside me and I shut my eyes more tightly, hiding my face further into nanna's side.

"Dadu, there is a cockroach on Al's hairs! Remove it!" I heard Wali's whisper to nanna.