Chapter 25

Third person's pov:After few weeks:

Third person's pov:
After few weeks:

"Friday!" Zoha shrieked.

"You mean this coming Friday?!" Pareeshay mimicked.

"Yes, mere bachun. Why are you all getting so hyper?" Saba smiled and looked around at all of her nieces' frowning faces- she really well knew the reason of their worries. Her eyes met Safiya's and they both exchanged a- in larkioun ka kuch nahin hosakta- look.

"Phuppo! Are you seriously asking this? Matlab Friday is like just here! How will we prepare for everything?!" Zoha stressed out, as she strode back and forth in the lounge.

"Zoha! Stop roaming here and there. First, sit down!" Saba scolded her.

"Phu-" Zoha was about to tell her that she was fine but the glare that was directed to her by her phuppo shut her up and she huffed, taking a seat beside her Hina khala.

"We still have a week. And- let me finish first," Safiya started on behalf of Saba; the last sentence was directed towards Manahil who just opened her mouth to say something.
"So, I was saying we still have a week. And it's kept on Friday because Umer's flight is in the end of this month and they wanted the nikkah ceremony to happen before he leaves for America so that he can apply for Aleyha's visa soon after."

"Fine, Mumani jan, we understand but you could have asked them to take the date to the second last week of this month," Hoorain voiced out, she too was not so pleased with the situation.

"That's the thing, Hoor. The earlier date was fixed so that after nikkah Umer and Aleyha can spend some time together because then the rukhsati will be after one year when Umer will return and Aleyha's house job would be finished." Saba was the one to clear the air. She told them all of the things that Umer's parents have shared with them and they have talked about when they went to his house for the date fixing.

There were simultaneous 'ohs' all around the room as they all finally understood the situation.

"Okay, fine! We understand their compulsion but Phuppo what about the preparations? Specifically Aleyha's Kaprey, jootay, zewar and all!" Zoha accentuated her point; her needle was still stuck in its place.

"There is nothing to worry about that. Aleyha's all preparations would be done by them. They wanted to buy everything for their bahu by themselves. Aur rahi baat Umer ki so we have handed him the amount and asked him to buy whatever he'd like. He resisted but you know no one can win in front of my bhai," Hina khala told them. This was the reason she was sitting all relaxed throughout the discussion. She wanted to enjoy a little more at her nieces' expense but she let the poor beings off the hook.

"Really, khala? You could have told us this way before that would have saved all the drama," Manahil huffed out at which Hina just shrugged; her face pulled up in a mischievous grin.