Chloe

“Hello,” Avery called out. There was a shuffling from the back room, and a woman appeared. She was mid-twenties, and very gorgeous – in a sort of innocent, Christian sort way. The woman paused as she took in Avery, and smiled. She really was pretty – beautiful blonde curls, and a nice white dress, clashing with the messy surroundings.
“Avery!” the girl said, happily blushing.
Avery gave her a sexy smile. “Hello Chloe.”
Chloe’s blush deepened. She had always had a crush on Avery, and had been saddened by her departure. “I-I thought you left.”
Avery shrugged. “I’m back.”
“Oh,” Chloe said, then smiled.
Avery nodded. “So, I need your help.”
“My help?” the girl squeaked. Avery hadn’t thought she could blush any darker, but Chloe had proven her wrong.
“An apartment,” Avery clarified. “My brother sold our last one.”
The girl nodded, and headed for her books. Avery didn’t know the slightest thing about buying apartments or houses, so she relied on Chloe – daughter of an ex-real estate agent – to help her. Her father had been a real estate agent – until he decided to…go rogue. Avery had managed to prove his guilt in several crimes, and he had been arrested. Surprisingly, Chloe hadn’t been the slightest bit resentful – though whether it was a hatred of her father, or her attraction to Avery that had let her forgive so easily, Avery wasn’t sure. Chloe looked back to her.
“I can find an apartment for you by tomorrow,” Chloe told her. Avery smiled and walked away. Chloe may seem nice, but she really was a devil when it came to her job. She’d been working for Avery for a few years now, and Avery trusted her completely. It was Chloe who kept her out of debt – managed all of Avery’s money and finances. Now that was done, she had a whole twenty-four hours to waste. She smiled. Now onto the hornets nest.