Chapter 1: Help

(Please read the Prologue first, to know more about the story)

RING!!!

A loud irritating sound entered my ears. I open my eyes and reached my alarm, turning it off. I sat down on the side of my bed and started stretching.

I then lazily drag my feet towards the bathroom. As I entered the bathroom, I started removing my clothes. Next, I turned the shower on, letting myself feel the warm water.

When I finished taking a bath I reached for the towel and wrapped it around myself then get out of the bathroom. I opened my closet trying to find something dark to wear.

Well, today is my first day...how about this?? I thought as I found the best outfit for today. Its not that dark and not that bright but at least it still match my type.

Your Clothes

After glancing at the mirror one more time, I heard a knock

After glancing at the mirror one more time, I heard a knock. "Yes?" I said and waited for someone to reply. "Miss, breakfast is ready..." one of the maids said."I'll be there in a minute!!" I replied and fix my hair into a simple ponytail.

After getting my bag, I went downstairs, greeted with a delicious smell of...bacon and eggs!!! I ran towards the kitchen and saw my Uncle already eating on the dining table.

I greeted him with a smile on my face and sat in front of him. "Are you excited??" he started. I looked at him and swallowed the food in my mouth before answering him. "A bit nervous and a bit excited." He nodded and started eating again he then told me something. Something that made my nervousness away.

"Don't worry, you know that you can do anything you want in that school right? Even if it's the right thing or the wrong one." he said with his soothing voice. "Of course Uncle, it's your school...hehe"

Yup, I'm happy that my Uncle owns the school that I'm going. As me and my Uncle finished our breakfast I noticed something. "Uncle? Where's grandmother??" I asked. "She's in the garden, go and say your goodbye to her. I'll let the driver drive you to school since I have a meeting." he said and patted my shoulder.

"Grandma!!" I shouted and hugged her from the back. I felt her flinch a bit, maybe I scared her." Oh my child, you scared me." she said and put the watering can down then faced me. "Come on go to school okay?? You might be late." she said and kiss my cheeks. "Arghh, okay...but if next time you should let me help you clean the garden." I said and gave her one last big hug before leaving.

At school

I thanked the driver and get out of the car. But when the car drove away, I  heard a loud crowd shouting something. "Go! Go! Go! Go!" I slowly walked towards the crowd and pushed myself in to see what is happening. There, I saw a girl on the ground which is crying and another girl pulling her hair up.

When she let her hair go, the girl that was crying mumbled something. "Help" I'm sure everyone didn't hear that but I'm sure that her bully heard that. She leaned forward to the crying girl. "What?? Help?? No one would ever help you. Look at yourself, you are just a nerd who is a weakling." she paused as she straightened her posture. "Okay then, anyone here wants to help this ugly duck?? Come on! Move forward and help her!"

I looked around to see everyone went silent, no one dared to walk forward and help her. I guess I'm gonna do it. I said in my head and slowly walked towards her. I crouched and grab her things that were messed up on the ground and fixed it in her bag. I then took her arm and put it around my shoulders as I helped her stand up.

Of course, she's on the ground because this another girl here hurt her leg.

I was about to guide her in the nurse room when I heard, "Excuse me?!!". I slowly turned around which made the girl beside me turn around too. I raised an eyebrow and gave her the 'What' look. "What exactly are you doing??" she asked but I kept quiet and look at her with an emotionless face.

"Put her down." she demanded, but of course I didn't obey her, instead I hold on the girl's arm tighter than I already did. The girl in front on us scoffed. "Well, you look new here so I'll let this slide, but let me introduce myself first. I am the-" I cut her off by saying "I don't talk to strangers, unless if I did the first move." with that I left her their dumbfounded with the crowd who is shocked and at the same time amused by me.

As we entered the school clinic, the nurse was no where to be found so I let her sit on the bed and grabbed the things I needed. I came back holding an ointment and a bandage on my hand. I started applying the ointment as I heard her hiss in pain...I decided to distract her from the pain. "I'm Song Y/n, You??" I asked.

I looked up to her when I got no replies. She looked shocked. Why does she seemed to be so shocked?? Am I her first friend?? Or what?? After a while she replied. "I-I'm Yoon So Hee." she said. I started wrapping her leg with a bandage when I herad her say, "Thanks for helping me" I looked up and meet her eyes, but she looked away. "It's okay" I said and finished wrapping her leg.

After fixing the things I just used, I sat in front of her as an akward atmosphere wrapped us. "Umm...First day??" she said, trying to break the silence. "Yup, It's my first day going to an actual school." I said, she looked at me and raised her eyebrows. "Yup, I'm home-schooled." I said knowing what her question is."So, Umm, Can you be my friend??" her face lit up in what I just said. She nodded her head vigorously with a bright smile on her face. But then, I realized something. "By the way, Can you not call me by my name??" I said as she looked at me curiously. "Okay, but what will I call you??" she asked as I shrugged.

"Bunbun!!" she said after thinking for a nickname for me. "Bunny??" I asked. "Well, it's my favorite animal because of how cute it is. And because you are cute I will call you Bunbun!!" she said cheerfully.

Hearing that word makes me miss Jungkook more. I usually call him 'Bunbun' or 'Bunny'. I smiled and nodded letting her know that I liked the nickname. After some more chit-chats, we decided to go to class since we are already 15 minutes late.

"What class are you in??" I asked her as I guided her through the hallways. "I can go their myself. See you later!!" she said and started limping forward but before she could limp again.....BANG!!

---------------------------------------------------------------
[Edited]

So this is the first chapter, and I hope you guys enjoyed it. By the way please read the Prologue first to know more information about this Vampire Story since Vampires in this story doesn't have the same facts with the other stories...