Chapter 10: Half Colored White Hair

RINGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

I leaned towards my clock and turned it off. My eyes were still falling, but I forced to open it and get out off my bed. Walking towards my bathroom, I looked at my reflection, shocked that the iris of my eyes were red for no reason. Shrugging it off, I continued doing my routine, though, I felt so tired.

I went downstairs after doing my routine and made my way to the kitchen. "Oh, good morning Y/n!!" My grandmother greeted. She turned around to face me, a shocked form formed her face. "Y/n, why are your eyes red?" she asked. This time it was my turn to be shocked. "Why are they still red?!"
I thought. Then, I started thinking of a lie. "It's a contact lens, Grandma, a red one." I said with a fake chuckle.

"Oh, okay then... It looks amazing, though." she said as she studied my eyes. "Wanna try?" I said, making her back off. She smiled. "Nope, I don't want to. Now go and take a seat." We both chuckled together and ate our meal. After eating, one of our maids washed the dishes as we thanked her.

"My child, aren't you going to school?" my Grandma asked. I looked at my reflection on one of the mirrors displayed on our living room. My eyes were still red. I looked back at my Grandma. "I want to take a rest, I'm so tired."

"Are you okay, darling?" Grandma said with concern. Why am I feeling this? Like...I don't want anyone to care for me. This is so not me. "I'll be okay, grandma. I'll just take a rest, see you later." I kissed her cheeks and went upstairs, to my room.

I looked at my reflection in my body length mirror. I looked so pale. My hand made its way to my face, I was hot, maybe 37 centigrade. Yeah, that was not normal for us, vampires. We usually have 27 or 26 centigrade.

Looking back, I caught another abnormality in me. Some strands of my hair were turning into color white. As my hand touched it, my head started aching. I let a painful groan out. My vision started blurring out, then, everything went black.

---------------------------

Slowly opening my eyes, my vision was still blurry, I closed it back again. And again, I tried to open my eyes. My vision was getting clearer. I looked around me, I was on my bed. How? I slowly stood up and went out of my room. I heard voices downstairs.

"Grandma?" I called out. "Darling! Finally, you're awake. Are you okay?" Again, I felt the anger building up in me. I don't want to be take cared of. Why is this? What's happening to me? "I'm okay Grandma. But who placed me on my bed?" I asked.

She looked somewhere over her shoulder and looked at someone. "Him." She said. I slowly looked at the direction she was looking at. "Jungkook?" I said in shock. He stood up and slowly walk towards me. "Hey." Concern was showing from his eyes. I looked at Grandma. "Grandma I'll take him to my room first... To thank him"

We bowed at her before going to my room. "Y/n, are you okay? You're hot. Vampires don't get fevers or such." He asked as his hands were on my shoulders. "I don't know... And even every time someone gives me some feelings of concern, I feel the urge to get angry." I sat on the edge of my bed and heaved a sisigh

--------------------
The Next Day (Y/n' Office)
|| 10:00 ||

"Aera?" I called out. A knock was heard through the door. "Please come in." My voice came out roughly. My throat really hurts, It looks like I've been shouting the whole day, even though I didn't. "Good Morning, miss. Do you need anything?" She greeted. I nod my head. "Can you please call uncle? I need to talk to him." She nodded

I leaned back on my chair and tried to relax my head, but it keeps on hurting more and more. "Y/n, you called me?" Uncle suddenly appears. I sat straight and gestured him to sit down on the seat in front of my desk. He nod his head and sat.

"Uncle, I still feel sick. Does vampires get sick?" I asked. "No." He says. "Okay, Yes. But the only sickness they get is Blood Obsession." He said again. I let my head go down, making my head meet the desk. "Y/n, tomorrow, you should go see Mr. Ahn." He said in a commanding tone. "How 'bout now?" I said as I couldn't handle the pain already.

-----------------------------
After a few hours

I went in the cave that can be found in the forest. It's the entrance of Vlode. I walked more until I found myself in front of the blade. This isn't a normal blade, only vampires or any other immortal can hold this. If human will touch it, in a blink of an eye... They're dead.

I placed my right hand on the blade before gripping it with so much force, making my blood drip on the stone under it. I closed my eyes for a couple of minutes before opening it again. A cold wind blew on my face, or should I say my whole body. Good thing I wore a thick coat.

It's winter.

I slowly wore the hood that it reached down until my upper lip. The vampires I pass by kept staring at me. I can't see them, but I feel them. Who wouldn't stare though? Someone who is wearing all black and was all covered up, walking down the streets, who wouldn't stare? Creepy right?

As I reached the gate, my hand made it's way to the doorbell, pressing it. After a few seconds, the gate opened, revealing the old man. Actually, he didn't look that old. He looks like he's in his late thirties, but actually, he is already a thousand years old.

Well, I guess that's how vampire live.

"Miss Song, please come in." He opened the gate for me before closing it back. "Long time no see, Mr. Ahn." I said as we walked towards his open door. His house still looks the same. It was warm and comfy inside. "How are you doing, Miss Song?" He asked as we both sat down on his couch, ushering the coffee on the small coffee table in front of us.

"I felt really sick for no reason, Mr. Ahn." I said formally. "I don't have the normal temperature. My voice isn't normal either. My hair is even turning into color white!" I said out loud and removed my hood, showing him my half colored white hair. He looked at me, maybe trying to analyze my so called sickness.

"Yup, something really happened to you."

--------------------
(Words Counted: 1148)

Hey guys! Enjoyed this chapter? I hope so...