Chapter 13: Unexpected Confession

"You're a wolf?!" He was so shocked by the news that he stood up from his chair and ran his hands through his hair. "So that's the reason why your eyes turned gold the last encounter... Wait... So you're an alpha?!!" He suddenly asked and pointed at me. Alpha? What does he mean? "What do you mean I'm an alpha?" I asked and furrowed my eyes brows.

He covered his mouth in shock, while I was giving him a look. "You don't even know?! Only an alpha or the pups of the alpha can have a golden eye. Like me." He explained, but still confused on what is happening. "That means I'm a pup of an alpha? Cool." I said with a light shimmering in my eyes.

"You don't know you were an alpha and it was your first time shifting into your wolf... I don't get it. What's happening?" Sehun looked at you. "Wait, how'd you know it was my first time shifting into my wolf?" You asked, bothered by how he knew.

"It was because your fur looked so soft and it was shinning. Your wolf looked new. Why don't you know these things? Are you really a wolf?" He said in disbelief. I sighed. Am I really going to tell him this? "Promise me to not tell this to anybody." I said seriously. He nodded and lift his right palm.

"How do I tell you this..."

Jungkook

"Uncle, I'm not feeling good about this." I said with worry. "Don't worry, if Y/n won't come back tomorrow, we'll go and find her." I nodded and said my goodnight before going to the guest room. She left without a note. Wait, maybe she left a note, but where? My eyes widened in what I thought. Her room!

I quickly went out of the guest room and started jogging towards her room. As I arrived, the door was slightly open. "G-grandma? Why are you here?" I said and sat beside her on the edge of Y/n's bed. Her room, it smells just like her. "Why do you think she ran away?" Y/n's grandmother was crying, missing her already.

"Maybe she just wanted to be alone for a while. Please don't worry, we will go and find her if she won't come back tomorrow." I assured her and started running my hand on her back. "You're a good kid, Jungkook. I hope you'll take care of Y/n." She softly ruffled my hair and went out of the room.

I quickly looked around her room as I realized the purpose on why I am here. I sat down on the floor in failure. There was no note...

Y/n-ah, where are you? I hope you're okay.

Y/n's POV

I lied down on my bed, flipping and turning. Sehun was on the floor, sleeping with the blanket and the pillow that I gave him. I sat down as I couldn't catch my sleep. Looking up, I saw the moon shining brightly.

Jungkook-ah... Please don't worry about me.

_______________________

"Yah! Sehun, wake up!" I yelled in his ear for him to wake up. "Ahhh! Why do you need to shout on my ear?!" He got up and whined. I scoffed. "I've been trying to wake you up as gentle as possible 20 minutes ago." I stood up and playfully kicked him.

"Come on, let's eat." I said and placed the cooked meat on the table. "You hunt?!" Sehun said in disbelief. "You really don't know me, do you? Of course I hunt." I grabbed my fork and started eating. "Y/n, I'm sorry, for our fights before." Sehun said in sincerity. I looked at him and sent him a soft smile and nodded.

"It's okay. We were all kids that time." He started eating his food after. It was really awkward and silent so I started finding a topic. "Sehun, can I ask you why you were being chased by a pack of wolf yesterday?" He stopped and sighed. He hang his head low and started talking.

"Me and my father had a deal before, that if I couldn't find my mate after the given time, I'll have to agree with the marriage that he arranged for me. 1 month has already passed, but I still didn't find my mate." He, again, started eating. "How do wolves find their mates?" I asked. He swallowed the food first before replying.

"You'll know that you found your mate just by the scent and feeling when your with him or her. A feeling and a scent that is indescribable." Sehun's eyes started shimmering just by the word mate. I felt pity for him. So...

"I'll help you find your mate."

Jungkook's POV

"Be safe, Jungkook." I nodded before leaving the mansion and started walking towards the forest. As soon as I arrived in the forest, I started having deep breaths to smell her scent.

*****

I kept doing that for 5 hours and the scent keeps getting stronger. I stopped my tracks as I arrived in front of a small house. My eyes sparked and a grin was spread across my face. I quickly ran in front of the door and started knocking. When the door opened, I said her name out loud.

"Y/n!"

But sadly, it wasn't Y/n who opened the door. Instead, It was a guy. Behind him, there was Y/n. "J-Jungkook?" Y/n stood up from the bed and slowly pushed the guy aside for her to have a better look.

I actually don't know why, but I felt really hurt. Was this the reason on why she left? She left for this guy? I felt tears gathered on the corner of my eyes.

Jeon Jungkook don't you dare cry! She just looks at you as a friend. Just a friend! Nothing more! She can be with someone she likes! It's none of your business!

"I'm sorry. I might have disturbed you." I bowed and started walking away when Y/n suddenly held my wrist, stopping me. "Jungkook, it's not what you think it's like!" She said making me fume in anger and I don't know why.

"It's not what it looks like?! Do you know how worried I-we were when you left with no words?!! And now that I found you, you are with some other guy?!!!" I yelled at her. "Like I said it's not what-" I cut her off. "Then why the heck is that man in the same roof with you, alone, with no shirt?!!!"

"Why the heck are you so angry with it?! It's none of your business anyways!" She shouted back. I closed my eyes and clenched my jaw before taking deep breaths to calm myself. "Yes, it's none of my business. But do you know why I'm angry?"

*Sigh*

"It's because maybe I like you."

--------------------------------------------
Words - 1151

Oof! Good luck with that, Y/n!

Hey guys! I'm sorry, I haven't updated in a while. I have a very busy month, but I promise that I might update twice or maybe thrice someday.

But!

I noticed that this book has already 158 votes and 5.41k Reads!! Oh my Gosh!!!! I couldn't believe this. Thank you so much for reading this book...!

I love y'all!