Chapter 21: Deal and Promise

"Jungkook is here... And he wants to talk to you..."

----

"Your Majesty, what a surprise to have you in here." I stated with respect as I walked towards him. "And it is also a surprise to see you in a dress, Slayer Y/n." He uttered with a smirk on his face. "Believe it or not, I wasn't planning to wear a dress, but wore one anyways." I replied.

He nodded his head, looking as if he believed me. "So, why are you here, Your Majesty?" I said with my decorum manner. "May we sit down?" He asked and went to my side to pull the chair for me. I smiled at him and sat down. He then went back to his chair and placed his interwind hands on the table.

"I am here to make a deal." He said with seriousness. "A deal? About what?" I then asked. "A deal about you marrying me. " I laughed. "You must be out of your mind, Your Majesty. Why would I marry you?" He looked at me with anger, but kept calm. "I'm offended, Slayer. But I'm pretty sure you will agree to my deal once you heard the reward you will get." He stared at me.

"Interesting. Please continue." I gestured him and leaned closer. "Once you marry me, your Kingdom will be free from bloodbath." My mind was soon a mess. I have always dreamed of keeping this kingdom alive and in peace. I have always loved Jungkook and would say yes right away once he ask me if I want to marry him, but this person in front of me isn't the Jungkook I know.

"How can I make sure that what you are saying is true?" I asked, trying calm myself. "I am a King and a Man. And a man never breaks his promise." He answered immediately.

Yeah, you never break your promise.

Flashback

"Jungkook is my name! How about you?" The cute bunny looking boy asked me as he held my hand. " I-I'm Y-Y/n." I stuttered nervously. He smiled at my shyness and lightly pinched my cheeks.

"Don't be shy. Come on let's play!" He slowly pulled me in the play section corner. He was so friendly towards me until I got comfortable with him. "Jyungkouk?" I called him. He removed his eyes from the toys and looked at me. "I'm sorry, but did I pronounce your name right?" I asked as I tilted my head.

"Jungkook." He corrected

"Jyungkouk?"

"No, Jung. Kook."

"Jyungkook."

"How about call me another name instead?"

"Bunbun!!" I shouted and pinched his cheeks.

"Bunbun? Why?"

"You look like a bunny." I laughed. He smiled at me and nodded. "Then from now on call me Bunbun and I'll call you Princess." I smiled at him to let him know that I agree.

"And I'll promise to Princess that I will make her my Queen when we grow up! And I will not break my promise."

The End of Flashback

I heaved a deep breath and nodded at him. "I guess I have no choice." I said, making him smirk. He stood up and fixed his clothes. "The wedding will be next week. So be ready, my future Queen." He kissed the back of my palm before leaving.

I closed my eyes and rested my head on the table. You made a good choice, Y/n. It's better to sacrifice myself than to watch my Kingdom die. "Y/n, are you sure about this?" My uncle appeared out of nowhere.

"Uncle, if I didn't agree, our Kingdom will die and you know that. Jungkook's Vliants are a lot stronger than ours." I told him. "But don't you think we can try to-" I already knew what he was about to say so I cut him off.

"Uncle, I already made my choice. There's no turning back." I bowed to him and ran to my room.

If only I didn't left him alone in the room.

If only I cuddled with him more.

Then maybe he is still here... By my side.

Then maybe there would be no problem.

Then maybe I can still run in your arms.

Then maybe your feelings weren't killed.

But Little did you know that accepting his deal will kill you

------

[Unedited]

Words:715

This is the laziest chapter so far..

but to explain furthermore, Jungkook was stabbed in the heart by a knife that has some kind of substances in it that made his feelings numb and forget everyone...

Actually No... Let me change that...

Let's just say he was cursed to forget a feeling, which is love.

And also... Next Episode will be a longer one than this... I promise